Could not look up qualified variable

Getting 'Could not look up qualified variable' warnings when trying to install a 1.6.0 smart proxy. From the manual I installed certs using puppetd --waitforcert and came up with the below foreman-installer line.

No /etc/foreman-proxy/ directory is created, no proxy is registered in the foreman gui and dhcpd.conf hasn't been created.

Variables don't seem to be present in foreman-installer.yamlbut answers seem to be there in foreman-installer-answers.yaml

Eg:
[root@lgaforemanproxy tmp]# grep -i user /etc/foreman/foreman-installer-answers.yaml
username:
user: foreman-proxy
puppetssh_user: root
oauth_effective_user: admin
puppet_user: root
[root@lgaforemanproxy tmp]# grep -i user /etc/foreman/foreman-installer.yaml
[root@lgaforemanproxy tmp]#

Suggestions appreciated as to how to troubleshoot.

[root@lgaforemanproxy tmp]# foreman-installer --no-enable-foreman --no-enable-foreman-plugin-bootdisk --no-enable-foreman-plugin-setup --no-enable-puppet --enable-foreman-proxy --foreman-proxy-tftp=true --foreman-proxy-tftp-servername=XXX --foreman-proxy-dhcp-interface=eth0 --foreman-proxy-dhcp-gateway=XXX --foreman-proxy-dhcp-range="XXX" --foreman-proxy-dhcp-nameservers="XXX" --foreman-proxy-foreman-base-url=https://foreman.myorg --foreman-proxy-oauth-consumer-key=XXX --foreman-proxy-oauth-consumer-secret=XXX
Preparing installation Done
Something went wrong! Check the log for ERROR-level output

[root@lgaforemanproxy tmp]# grep -i error /var/log/foreman-installer/foreman-installer.log
[ INFO 2014-09-16 05:20:06 main] /usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/puppet/util/errors.rb:60:in `fail'
[root@lgaforemanproxy tmp]# grep -i warn /var/log/foreman-installer/foreman-installer.log
[DEBUG 2014-09-16 05:20:00 main] warning: Scope(Class[Foreman_proxy::Plugin::Pulp::Params]): Could not look up qualified variable '::foreman_proxy::user'; class ::foreman_proxy has not been evaluated at /usr/share/foreman-installer/modules/foreman_proxy/manifests/plugin/pulp/params.pp:4
warning: Scope(Class[Foreman_proxy::Plugin::Pulp::Params]): Could not look up qualified variable '::foreman_proxy::user'; class ::foreman_proxy has not been evaluated at /usr/share/foreman-installer/modules/foreman_proxy/manifests/plugin/pulp/params.pp:4
[ WARN 2014-09-16 05:20:01 main] Hook 'Kafo::HookContext' is using block with arguments which is DEPRECATED, access to kafo instance is provided by hook DSL, please remove |kafo| from your hook block
[ WARN 2014-09-16 05:20:06 main] Scope(Class[Foreman::Cli]): Could not look up qualified variable '::foreman::foreman_url'; class ::foreman has not been evaluated at /usr/share/foreman-installer/modules/foreman/manifests/cli.pp:31
[ WARN 2014-09-16 05:20:06 main] Scope(Class[Foreman::Cli]): Could not look up qualified variable '::foreman::foreman_url'; class ::foreman has not been evaluated at /usr/share/foreman-installer/modules/foreman/manifests/cli.pp:31

ยทยทยท ________________________________ This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original message. Local registered entity information: http://www.msci.com/legal/local_registered_entities.html