Documentation team meeting 2024-05-16

This is just the agenda for the meeting at 14:00 - 14:30 (CEST). Join via


Follow up on last week’s issues


Anything updated within the past week can be ignored during triage. If someone wants to discuss a specific issue/PR then it should be added to the agenda.


  • Antora: Problem of different file structure. Lena: If we link assemblies to Antora page and parameterize the inclusion paths, it should work. Max: POC would be good.


  • #2914: waiting for code
  • #2145: waiting for code. Max: merged d/s, waiting for input u/s
  • #2845: Ewoud to follow up next week.
  • #2886: Max will finish review.
  • #2665: Ping Shimon in comment.
  • #2876: Ewoud to follow up
  • #2936: Make requested changes, then can be merged
  • #2943: Needs rebase, can be merged.
  • #2933: Approved. To merge
  • #2660: Approved. To merge
  • #2995: Approved. To merge
  • #2007: Lena will follow up with her team, re: discovery image parameters and issue #22332
  • #2959: Approved. To merge


  • #676: Not ready for Foreman on EL or Debian. Also not sure whether this is still current. Needs further review.
  • #1191: Problematic to move troubleshooting to a different section, although sync errors appendix in installation guide might be moved to content guide

You can reach us on matrix.