Empty repository status with Rhel8

Hi, I have a strange trouble with rhel8.
Foreman/Katello has downloaded the content repositories from RedHat (packages are present in /var/lib/pulp/published/yum/https/repos) and the rhel8 guest system has been registered in Katello.
But, when in the rhel8 guest system I try “yum repolist”, I get the list of the repos, but with 0 packages …
Is there something wrong ? Where can I check for troubleshooting ?

Thank You.

Foreman and Proxy versions: 1.15.6

Katello version: 3.4.5

Other relevant data:

subscription-manager status
±------------------------------------------+
System Status Details
±------------------------------------------+
Overall Status: Current

yum repolist
Updating Subscription Management repositories.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86_64 - AppStream (RPMs)                                                                                                                            2.0 kB/s | 2.1 kB     00:01
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86_64 - BaseOS (RPMs)                                                                                                                               2.0 kB/s | 2.1 kB     00:01
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86_64 - Supplementary (RPMs)                                                                                                                        2.0 kB/s | 2.1 kB     00:01

repo id                                                                                       repo name                                                                                                       status
rhel-8-for-x86_64-appstream-rpms                                                              Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86_64 - AppStream (RPMs)                                                        0
rhel-8-for-x86_64-baseos-rpms                                                                 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86_64 - BaseOS (RPMs)                                                           0
rhel-8-for-x86_64-supplementary-rpms                                                          Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86_64 - Supplementary (RPMs)                                                    0

Hi,

Are you using a content view or subscribing the system directly to Library ?

Did the sync error? you can check from monitor > tasks, looks for the synchronize tasks.

You might try resyncing with an advanced sync option. Navigate to -> Content > Products > click your product > Click your repository > click actions at the top right > advanced sync

Then select the 2nd option and click sync. See if that errors.

Justin

Hello Justin_Sherrill

Strange but with repositores Red Hat RHEL 8 there was the problem, also after advancved sync. I’ve found a similar case in a topic discussion, there solved using repository RHEL 8.0 instead of RHEL 8.
Strange …

Thank You for the tip …

Roberto.