Error initializing command: SocketError - getaddrinfo: Name or service not known

Problem:
Good afternoon. I ran into a problem. When adding nodes from another subnet, foreman cannot manage these nodes with the help of shedule remote job, an error Error initializing command: SocketError - getaddrinfo: Name or service not known occurs. Judging by tcpdump, the traffic from the foreman server to this host does not even try to leave. somewhere you need to enable something in foreman itself? P.S. from the foreman console via ssh, I connect perfectly to the same host
Expected outcome:
performing a task on a group of hosts from another network
Foreman and Proxy versions:
Foreman and Proxy plugin versions:

Distribution and version:

Other relevant data:

Hi,
what it tells you is that it cannot resolve the hostnames to ip addresses when trying to connect to those hosts. Since it can’t resolve the names, there can be no traffic. Either make sure all the names resolve correctly or alternatively you can tell foreman to connect by ip directly instead of trying to use the hostname.

• I forgot to say that the connection was selected by ip. The error is also, there is no traffic, while by the way, reports on forman from these hosts arrive every half an hour as expected