Failed to detect boot server: undefined method `bootserver_ip'

Good afternoon,

I find myself unable to setup new hosts in Foreman. The web UI
returns:

failed to detect boot server: undefined method bootserver_ip' for # Failed to perform rollback on DHCP Settings for HOSTNAME - undefined methoddestroy' for nil:NilClass

Foreman package versions:

foreman-proxy-0.3.1-0.1.noarch
foreman-0.4.2-0.1.noarch

Suggestions on where I should go digging?

-Matt

Hi,

Seems like Bug #1451: Host creation fails if ":tftp_servername:" is set in proxy-settings - Foreman, which was fixed already
towards 0.5

Ohad

ยทยทยท On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 11:00 PM, mradtke wrote: > Good afternoon, > > I find myself unable to setup new hosts in Foreman. The web UI > returns: > > failed to detect boot server: undefined method `bootserver_ip' for # > Failed to perform rollback on DHCP Settings for HOSTNAME - undefined > method `destroy' for nil:NilClass > > Foreman package versions: > > foreman-proxy-0.3.1-0.1.noarch > foreman-0.4.2-0.1.noarch > > Suggestions on where I should go digging? > > -Matt > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Foreman users" group. > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users?hl=en. >