Foremae, AIX, Puppet (& Bears, oh my. . .)

We are rolling out Foreman in our shop to help provision & manage Solaris
and all of the major UNIX varients. We have provisioning working for Linux
and things are going very well. We have Puppet kicking in and configuring
things just the way we want them after the first Foreman build.

A question about AIX. . . although from my reading on the subject I don't
think Foreman can provision AIX hosts like it does Linux that doesn't
really bother me. We have NIM for that kind of thing. I'd still like to use
puppet though for AIX in order to configure it after build time. What I'm
wondering is can I still use Foreman as an ENC to manage Linux, AIX &
Solaris with Puppet. . . all from the same Foreman server? So in this
sceanrio the same Foreman system would both provision and act as ENC for
Linux and Solaris but just act as ENC for AIX?

Assuming the asnwer to the first question is yes, a second question would
be about Puppet Enterprise and Foreman. I've done a little reading on the
subject and from what I read installing Open Source Puppet could be tricky
on AIX (but doable). Puppet Enterprise however, has pre-build AIX binaries.
If I decide to go with Puppet Enterprise clients for AIX and Puppet Open
Source for Linux and Solaris, am I still going to be able to use Foreman as
the ENC for both?

Any suggestions on this?

>
>
> We are rolling out Foreman in our shop to help provision & manage Solaris
>
> A question about AIX. . . although from my reading on the subject I don't
think Foreman can provision AIX hosts like it does Linux that doesn't
really bother me. We have NIM for that kind of thing. I'd still like to use
puppet though for AIX in order to configure it after build time. What I'm
>
Yes.

> Assuming the asnwer to the first question is yes, a second question would
be about Puppet Enterprise and Foreman. I've done a little reading on the
the ENC for both?

Setting up enc is just a configuration setting on your puppet master and
setting up the certs so it can reach Foreman, so - yes :slight_smile:
>
> Any suggestions on this?

RTFM? :slight_smile:
>
> –
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Foreman users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

··· On May 17, 2016 08:45, "Ian Guthrie" wrote: > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Foreman works fine with PE, you just need to modify a few things like SSL
cert/key locations since they differ from community Puppet to PE. You
will also need to install the community Puppet (and PE if you wish) on
servers where you have Smart Proxies installed since the Smart Proxy has a
dependency on the community Puppet.

··· On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Ian Guthrie wrote:

Thanks very much. I did of course RTFM :slight_smile: At least what appeared to be
the relevant sections. I didn’t see these questions answered in there so I
appreciate it.

Some folks at Puppet told me a few months ago that open source and
enterprise agents need to have their own distict puppet masters, so I’m
assuming based on reading the manual I would need to add a Foreman smart
proxy on both puppet masters in my environment to add each to Foreman. To
make it easier on myself I would use a central CA for all, Does this sound
about right?

Also, any comments on this from the Foreman manual v1.11 (section 3.1.2).
Anyone has any experience with this? “The Foreman installer and packages
are generally incompatible with Puppet Enterprise, however with some manual
reconfiguration, individual Foreman components such as the smart proxy
should work if needed (some further unsupported documentation can be found
on the wiki). The installer in particular will conflict with a Puppet
Enterprise installation. It is recommended that Foreman is installed using
Puppet Open Source.” This statement sounds like there might be an issue
with Puppet Enterprise, but I can’t tell if it’s just refering to having it
installed on the same server or not (in my case we would have Foreman and
PE installed on two different servers, while Foreman and Puppet Open Source
would be installed on the same box.

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 1:45:56 AM UTC-4, Ian Guthrie wrote:

We are rolling out Foreman in our shop to help provision & manage Solaris

A question about AIX. . . although from my reading on the subject I don’t
think Foreman can provision AIX hosts like it does Linux that doesn’t
really bother me. We have NIM for that kind of thing. I’d still like to use
puppet though for AIX in order to configure it after build time. What I’m

Assuming the asnwer to the first question is yes, a second question would
be about Puppet Enterprise and Foreman. I’ve done a little reading on the
the ENC for both?

Any suggestions on this?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“Foreman users” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

You could try starting with the community version spec files
here: https://github.com/haukurk/puppet-aix

And then tweaking them for the current version of Puppet. It will take
IBM's XLC compiler to build them though… that's a paid product.

HTH!

/Mike

··· On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 1:45:56 AM UTC-4, Ian Guthrie wrote: > > > We are rolling out Foreman in our shop to help provision & manage Solaris > and all of the major UNIX varients. We have provisioning working for Linux > and things are going very well. We have Puppet kicking in and configuring > things just the way we want them after the first Foreman build. > > A question about AIX. . . although from my reading on the subject I don't > think Foreman can provision AIX hosts like it does Linux that doesn't > really bother me. We have NIM for that kind of thing. I'd still like to use > puppet though for AIX in order to configure it after build time. What I'm > wondering is can I still use Foreman as an ENC to manage Linux, AIX & > Solaris with Puppet. . . all from the same Foreman server? So in this > sceanrio the same Foreman system would both provision *and* act as ENC for > Linux and Solaris but just act as ENC for AIX? > > Assuming the asnwer to the first question is yes, a second question would > be about Puppet Enterprise and Foreman. I've done a little reading on the > subject and from what I read installing Open Source Puppet could be tricky > on AIX (but doable). Puppet Enterprise however, has pre-build AIX binaries. > If I decide to go with Puppet Enterprise clients for AIX and Puppet Open > Source for Linux and Solaris, am I still going to be able to use Foreman as > the ENC for both? > > Any suggestions on this? >

Thanks very much. I did of course RTFM :slight_smile: At least what appeared to be the
relevant sections. I didn't see these questions answered in there so I
appreciate it.

enterprise agents need to have their own distinct puppet masters, so I'm
about right?

Also, any comments on this: (from the Foreman manual v1.11 -section 3.1.2).
"The Foreman installer and packages are generally incompatible with Puppet
Enterprise, however with some manual reconfiguration, individual Foreman
components such as the smart proxy should work if needed (some further
unsupported documentation can be found on the wiki). The installer in
particular will conflict with a Puppet Enterprise installation. It is
recommended that Foreman is installed using Puppet Open Source." This
statement sounds like there might be an issue with Puppet Enterprise, but I
can't tell if it's just refering to having it installed on the same server
or not (in my case we would have Foreman and PE installed on two different
servers, while Foreman and Puppet Open Source would be installed on the
same box.

Anyone has any experience with this?

··· On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 2:13:47 AM UTC-4, ohad wrote: > > > On May 17, 2016 08:45, "Ian Guthrie" <ian.ross...@gmail.com > > wrote: > > > > > > We are rolling out Foreman in our shop to help provision & manage > Solaris and all of the major UNIX varients. We have provisioning working > for Linux and things are going very well. We have Puppet kicking in and > configuring things just the way we want them after the first Foreman build. > > > > A question about AIX. . . although from my reading on the subject I > don't think Foreman can provision AIX hosts like it does Linux that doesn't > really bother me. We have NIM for that kind of thing. I'd still like to use > puppet though for AIX in order to configure it after build time. What I'm > wondering is can I still use Foreman as an ENC to manage Linux, AIX & > Solaris with Puppet. . . all from the same Foreman server? So in this > sceanrio the same Foreman system would both provision *and* act as ENC for > Linux and Solaris but just act as ENC for AIX? > > > Yes. > > > Assuming the asnwer to the first question is yes, a second question > would be about Puppet Enterprise and Foreman. I've done a little reading on > the subject and from what I read installing Open Source Puppet could be > tricky on AIX (but doable). Puppet Enterprise however, has pre-build AIX > binaries. If I decide to go with Puppet Enterprise clients for AIX and > Puppet Open Source for Linux and Solaris, am I still going to be able to > use Foreman as the ENC for both? > > Setting up enc is just a configuration setting on your puppet master and > setting up the certs so it can reach Foreman, so - yes :) > > > > Any suggestions on this? > > RTFM? :) > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups "Foreman users" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com . > > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com > . > > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >

Many thanks.

··· On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 9:18:03 AM UTC-4, Josh wrote: > > Foreman works fine with PE, you just need to modify a few things like SSL > cert/key locations since they differ from community Puppet to PE. You > will also need to install the community Puppet (and PE if you wish) on > servers where you have Smart Proxies installed since the Smart Proxy has a > dependency on the community Puppet. > > On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Ian Guthrie > wrote: > >> Thanks very much. I did of course RTFM :) At least what appeared to be >> the relevant sections. I didn't see these questions answered in there so I >> appreciate it. >> >> Some folks at Puppet told me a few months ago that open source and >> enterprise agents need to have their own distict puppet masters, so I'm >> assuming based on reading the manual I would need to add a Foreman smart >> proxy on both puppet masters in my environment to add each to Foreman. To >> make it easier on myself I would use a central CA for all, Does this sound >> about right? >> >> Also, any comments on this from the Foreman manual v1.11 (section 3.1.2). >> Anyone has any experience with this? "The Foreman installer and packages >> are generally incompatible with Puppet Enterprise, however with some manual >> reconfiguration, individual Foreman components such as the smart proxy >> should work if needed (some further unsupported documentation can be found >> on the wiki). The installer in particular will conflict with a Puppet >> Enterprise installation. It is recommended that Foreman is installed using >> Puppet Open Source." This statement sounds like there might be an issue >> with Puppet Enterprise, but I can't tell if it's just refering to having it >> installed on the same server or not (in my case we would have Foreman and >> PE installed on two different servers, while Foreman and Puppet Open Source >> would be installed on the same box. >> >> >> >> >> >> On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 1:45:56 AM UTC-4, Ian Guthrie wrote: >>> >>> >>> We are rolling out Foreman in our shop to help provision & manage >>> Solaris and all of the major UNIX varients. We have provisioning working >>> for Linux and things are going very well. We have Puppet kicking in and >>> configuring things just the way we want them after the first Foreman build. >>> >>> A question about AIX. . . although from my reading on the subject I >>> don't think Foreman can provision AIX hosts like it does Linux that doesn't >>> really bother me. We have NIM for that kind of thing. I'd still like to use >>> puppet though for AIX in order to configure it after build time. What I'm >>> wondering is can I still use Foreman as an ENC to manage Linux, AIX & >>> Solaris with Puppet. . . all from the same Foreman server? So in this >>> sceanrio the same Foreman system would both provision *and* act as ENC for >>> Linux and Solaris but just act as ENC for AIX? >>> >>> Assuming the asnwer to the first question is yes, a second question >>> would be about Puppet Enterprise and Foreman. I've done a little reading on >>> the subject and from what I read installing Open Source Puppet could be >>> tricky on AIX (but doable). Puppet Enterprise however, has pre-build AIX >>> binaries. If I decide to go with Puppet Enterprise clients for AIX and >>> Puppet Open Source for Linux and Solaris, am I still going to be able to >>> use Foreman as the ENC for both? >>> >>> Any suggestions on this? >>> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "Foreman users" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com . >> To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com >> . >> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > >

Hmm. . . But that's a catch 22 isn't it come to think of it? If I am
planning on installing puppet enterprise clients on AIX because Open Source
Puppet is tricky to install on AIX. . . then I have to turn around and
install Open Source puppet anyway because the Foreman smart proxy needs it?
Any workaround? Otherwise I wouldn't bother with PE in the first place. .

··· On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 3:54:18 PM UTC-4, Ian Guthrie wrote: > > Many thanks. > > On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 9:18:03 AM UTC-4, Josh wrote: >> >> Foreman works fine with PE, you just need to modify a few things like SSL >> cert/key locations since they differ from community Puppet to PE. You >> will also need to install the community Puppet (and PE if you wish) on >> servers where you have Smart Proxies installed since the Smart Proxy has a >> dependency on the community Puppet. >> >> On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Ian Guthrie >> wrote: >> >>> Thanks very much. I did of course RTFM :) At least what appeared to be >>> the relevant sections. I didn't see these questions answered in there so I >>> appreciate it. >>> >>> Some folks at Puppet told me a few months ago that open source and >>> enterprise agents need to have their own distict puppet masters, so I'm >>> assuming based on reading the manual I would need to add a Foreman smart >>> proxy on both puppet masters in my environment to add each to Foreman. To >>> make it easier on myself I would use a central CA for all, Does this sound >>> about right? >>> >>> Also, any comments on this from the Foreman manual v1.11 (section >>> 3.1.2). Anyone has any experience with this? "The Foreman installer and >>> packages are generally incompatible with Puppet Enterprise, however with >>> some manual reconfiguration, individual Foreman components such as the >>> smart proxy should work if needed (some further unsupported documentation >>> can be found on the wiki). The installer in particular will conflict with a >>> Puppet Enterprise installation. It is recommended that Foreman is installed >>> using Puppet Open Source." This statement sounds like there might be an >>> issue with Puppet Enterprise, but I can't tell if it's just refering to >>> having it installed on the same server or not (in my case we would have >>> Foreman and PE installed on two different servers, while Foreman and Puppet >>> Open Source would be installed on the same box. >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 1:45:56 AM UTC-4, Ian Guthrie wrote: >>>> >>>> >>>> We are rolling out Foreman in our shop to help provision & manage >>>> Solaris and all of the major UNIX varients. We have provisioning working >>>> for Linux and things are going very well. We have Puppet kicking in and >>>> configuring things just the way we want them after the first Foreman build. >>>> >>>> A question about AIX. . . although from my reading on the subject I >>>> don't think Foreman can provision AIX hosts like it does Linux that doesn't >>>> really bother me. We have NIM for that kind of thing. I'd still like to use >>>> puppet though for AIX in order to configure it after build time. What I'm >>>> wondering is can I still use Foreman as an ENC to manage Linux, AIX & >>>> Solaris with Puppet. . . all from the same Foreman server? So in this >>>> sceanrio the same Foreman system would both provision *and* act as ENC for >>>> Linux and Solaris but just act as ENC for AIX? >>>> >>>> Assuming the asnwer to the first question is yes, a second question >>>> would be about Puppet Enterprise and Foreman. I've done a little reading on >>>> the subject and from what I read installing Open Source Puppet could be >>>> tricky on AIX (but doable). Puppet Enterprise however, has pre-build AIX >>>> binaries. If I decide to go with Puppet Enterprise clients for AIX and >>>> Puppet Open Source for Linux and Solaris, am I still going to be able to >>>> use Foreman as the ENC for both? >>>> >>>> Any suggestions on this? >>>> >>> -- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>> Groups "Foreman users" group. >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>> an email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. >>> To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. >>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>> >> >>

You don't need to install the smart-proxy on individual Puppet clients,
only on your Puppet Masters.

Josh

··· On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 4:01 PM, Ian Guthrie wrote:

Hmm. . . But that’s a catch 22 isn’t it come to think of it? If I am
planning on installing puppet enterprise clients on AIX because Open Source
Puppet is tricky to install on AIX. . . then I have to turn around and
install Open Source puppet anyway because the Foreman smart proxy needs it?
Any workaround? Otherwise I wouldn’t bother with PE in the first place. .

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 3:54:18 PM UTC-4, Ian Guthrie wrote:

Many thanks.

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 9:18:03 AM UTC-4, Josh wrote:

Foreman works fine with PE, you just need to modify a few things like
SSL cert/key locations since they differ from community Puppet to PE. You
will also need to install the community Puppet (and PE if you wish) on
servers where you have Smart Proxies installed since the Smart Proxy has a
dependency on the community Puppet.

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Ian Guthrie ian.ross...@gmail.com >>> wrote:

Thanks very much. I did of course RTFM :slight_smile: At least what appeared to be
the relevant sections. I didn’t see these questions answered in there so I
appreciate it.

enterprise agents need to have their own distict puppet masters, so I’m
about right?

Also, any comments on this from the Foreman manual v1.11 (section
3.1.2). Anyone has any experience with this? “The Foreman installer and
packages are generally incompatible with Puppet Enterprise, however with
some manual reconfiguration, individual Foreman components such as the
smart proxy should work if needed (some further unsupported documentation
can be found on the wiki). The installer in particular will conflict with a
Puppet Enterprise installation. It is recommended that Foreman is installed
using Puppet Open Source.” This statement sounds like there might be an
issue with Puppet Enterprise, but I can’t tell if it’s just refering to
having it installed on the same server or not (in my case we would have
Foreman and PE installed on two different servers, while Foreman and Puppet
Open Source would be installed on the same box.

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 1:45:56 AM UTC-4, Ian Guthrie wrote:

We are rolling out Foreman in our shop to help provision & manage
Solaris and all of the major UNIX varients. We have provisioning working
for Linux and things are going very well. We have Puppet kicking in and
configuring things just the way we want them after the first Foreman build.

A question about AIX. . . although from my reading on the subject I
don’t think Foreman can provision AIX hosts like it does Linux that doesn’t
really bother me. We have NIM for that kind of thing. I’d still like to use
puppet though for AIX in order to configure it after build time. What I’m

Assuming the asnwer to the first question is yes, a second question
would be about Puppet Enterprise and Foreman. I’ve done a little reading on
the subject and from what I read installing Open Source Puppet could be
tricky on AIX (but doable). Puppet Enterprise however, has pre-build AIX
binaries. If I decide to go with Puppet Enterprise clients for AIX and
Puppet Open Source for Linux and Solaris, am I still going to be able to
use Foreman as the ENC for both?

Any suggestions on this?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups “Foreman users” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“Foreman users” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com.

Got it. Of course. Makes sense. That can work. Thanks.

··· On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 4:24:43 PM UTC-4, Josh wrote: > > You don't need to install the smart-proxy on individual Puppet clients, > only on your Puppet Masters. > > Josh > > On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 4:01 PM, Ian Guthrie > wrote: > >> Hmm. . . But that's a catch 22 isn't it come to think of it? If I am >> planning on installing puppet enterprise clients on AIX because Open Source >> Puppet is tricky to install on AIX. . . then I have to turn around and >> install Open Source puppet anyway because the Foreman smart proxy needs it? >> Any workaround? Otherwise I wouldn't bother with PE in the first place. . >> . >> >> >> >> On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 3:54:18 PM UTC-4, Ian Guthrie wrote: >>> >>> Many thanks. >>> >>> On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 9:18:03 AM UTC-4, Josh wrote: >>>> >>>> Foreman works fine with PE, you just need to modify a few things like >>>> SSL cert/key locations since they differ from community Puppet to PE. You >>>> will also need to install the community Puppet (and PE if you wish) on >>>> servers where you have Smart Proxies installed since the Smart Proxy has a >>>> dependency on the community Puppet. >>>> >>>> On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Ian Guthrie >>>> wrote: >>>> >>>>> Thanks very much. I did of course RTFM :) At least what appeared to >>>>> be the relevant sections. I didn't see these questions answered in there so >>>>> I appreciate it. >>>>> >>>>> Some folks at Puppet told me a few months ago that open source and >>>>> enterprise agents need to have their own distict puppet masters, so I'm >>>>> assuming based on reading the manual I would need to add a Foreman smart >>>>> proxy on both puppet masters in my environment to add each to Foreman. To >>>>> make it easier on myself I would use a central CA for all, Does this sound >>>>> about right? >>>>> >>>>> Also, any comments on this from the Foreman manual v1.11 (section >>>>> 3.1.2). Anyone has any experience with this? "The Foreman installer and >>>>> packages are generally incompatible with Puppet Enterprise, however with >>>>> some manual reconfiguration, individual Foreman components such as the >>>>> smart proxy should work if needed (some further unsupported documentation >>>>> can be found on the wiki). The installer in particular will conflict with a >>>>> Puppet Enterprise installation. It is recommended that Foreman is installed >>>>> using Puppet Open Source." This statement sounds like there might be an >>>>> issue with Puppet Enterprise, but I can't tell if it's just refering to >>>>> having it installed on the same server or not (in my case we would have >>>>> Foreman and PE installed on two different servers, while Foreman and Puppet >>>>> Open Source would be installed on the same box. >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 1:45:56 AM UTC-4, Ian Guthrie wrote: >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> We are rolling out Foreman in our shop to help provision & manage >>>>>> Solaris and all of the major UNIX varients. We have provisioning working >>>>>> for Linux and things are going very well. We have Puppet kicking in and >>>>>> configuring things just the way we want them after the first Foreman build. >>>>>> >>>>>> A question about AIX. . . although from my reading on the subject I >>>>>> don't think Foreman can provision AIX hosts like it does Linux that doesn't >>>>>> really bother me. We have NIM for that kind of thing. I'd still like to use >>>>>> puppet though for AIX in order to configure it after build time. What I'm >>>>>> wondering is can I still use Foreman as an ENC to manage Linux, AIX & >>>>>> Solaris with Puppet. . . all from the same Foreman server? So in this >>>>>> sceanrio the same Foreman system would both provision *and* act as ENC for >>>>>> Linux and Solaris but just act as ENC for AIX? >>>>>> >>>>>> Assuming the asnwer to the first question is yes, a second question >>>>>> would be about Puppet Enterprise and Foreman. I've done a little reading on >>>>>> the subject and from what I read installing Open Source Puppet could be >>>>>> tricky on AIX (but doable). Puppet Enterprise however, has pre-build AIX >>>>>> binaries. If I decide to go with Puppet Enterprise clients for AIX and >>>>>> Puppet Open Source for Linux and Solaris, am I still going to be able to >>>>>> use Foreman as the ENC for both? >>>>>> >>>>>> Any suggestions on this? >>>>>> >>>>> -- >>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>>>> Groups "Foreman users" group. >>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>>>> an email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. >>>>> To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. >>>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. >>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>>>> >>>> >>>> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "Foreman users" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com . >> To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com >> . >> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > >