Foreman 1.17 brand new box - passenger problems

Hello,
I just installed a brand new foreman in production (vagrant box works just fine) - everything is done with puppet with the same modules.

Centos7.4 on both

foreman throws this error:
Forbidden
You don’t have permission to access / on this server.

Passenger status:

[root@sjc04p1fomma01 yum.repos.d]# passenger-status
ERROR: Phusion Passenger doesn’t seem to be running. If you are sure that it is running, then the causes of this problem could be:

1. You customized the instance registry directory using Apache’s PassengerInstanceRegistryDir option, Nginx’s passenger_instance_registry_dir option, or Phusion Passenger Standalone’s --instance-registry-dir command line argument. If so, please set the environment variable PASSENGER_INSTANCE_REGISTRY_DIR to that directory and run passenger-status again.
  2. The instance directory has been removed by an operating system background service. Please set a different instance registry directory using Apache’s PassengerInstanceRegistryDir option, Nginx’s passenger_instance_registry_dir option, or Phusion Passenger Standalone’s --instance-registry-dir command line argument.

Tried to do different things, none of those worked.
Everything installed from the same repos.

Any thoughts on this?

Thank you

httpd error log:
Passenger could not be initialized because of this error: The ‘PassengerRoot’ configuration option is not specified.

Which doesn’t make any sense…Since:

PassengerRoot /usr/share/ruby/vendor_ruby/phusion_passenger/locations.ini
PassengerRuby /usr/bin/ruby
PassengerInstanceRegistryDir /var/run/passenger-instreg

Looks like puppet-foreman breaks installation.

Through foreman-installer everything works just fine.

Interesting that I don’t see much changes which adds puppet-foreman.

Weird stuff.

The problem is solved.
I had an outdated apache puppet module < 2.0.0