Foreman 2.0 RC3 Can't create docker repositories

I’ve setup foreman 2.0 from rpm repository. All seems to be working except the pulp3 system for docker. I get a username error when I try either by UI or hammer - any suggestions?
Task b7af4c99-72ef-4a0b-a609-3eb552228082: ArgumentError: username is not a valid attribute in PulpContainerClient::ContainerContainerRemote. Please check the name to make sure it’s valid. List of attributes: [:pulp_href, :pulp_created, :name, :url, :ca_cert, :client_cert, :client_key, :tls_validation, :proxy_url, :pulp_last_updated, :download_concurrency, :policy, :upstream_name, :whitelist_tags]

Expected outcome:

Foreman and Proxy versions:

Foreman and Proxy plugin versions:

Distribution and version:

Other relevant data:

Can you provide the output of:

rpm -q tfm-rubygem-pulp_container_client  tfm-rubygem-katello

[root@lab03torch02 ~]# rpm -q tfm-rubygem-pulp_container_client
tfm-rubygem-katello
tfm-rubygem-pulp_container_client-1.0.0-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-katello-3.15.0-0.7.rc2.el7.noarch

I’ve updated to Foreman 2.0 amd katello 3.15 both release
The error is pulp3 is not expecting docker data. This is the dynaflow detail - I’ve added some extra logging. There is a clear mismatch

the code is
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/pulp_container_client-1.0.0/lib/pulp_container_client/models/container_container_remote.rb:141

fail ArgumentError, "#{k}:#{v} is not a valid attribute in PulpContainerClient::ContainerContainerRemote. Please check the name to make sure it’s valid. List of attributes: " + self.class.attribute_map.keys.inspect + attributes.keys.inspect

FWIW, I’m seeing this also.

[root@localhost ]# rpm -q tfm-rubygem-pulp_container_client tfm-rubygem-katello
tfm-rubygem-pulp_container_client-1.0.0-1.el7.noarch
tfm-rubygem-katello-3.15.0.1-1.el7.noarch

Is this being tracked anywhere?

I have put a bug in for another related issue. I don’t expect this to be resolved until at least katello 3.16. I can’t see how it was released as 2.0 with such a big bug. I guess you could set the docker repo as pulp 2 as pulp 3 is just not compatible at the moment.

@stephenc thanks, I looked at your screenshot and thought the username might be getting terminated early by a pipe (or other special character used by authenticated registry tokens) but have just re-tested here and its definitely not allowing username as an attribute for me either.

@stephenc https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6346