Foreman Community Demo #114

Every few weeks we host a Community Demo to showcase new & interesting developments from the Foreman community. We encourage participation from any member of the community (although you do need a Google account), so if you’ve been working on something cool, please do come show it off.

This post is a wiki, so if you have something to show, add yourself to this table!

Expected In

We’ve added a new column to indicate the release in which community members might expect the feature that is being demoed to appear. This column should be taken as a guide rather than gospel. Unforeseen circumstances might drag a feature out a release or two. The best way to know for sure what is in a release is to check out the release announcement! :slight_smile:

If you have any feedback about the change to the format, feel free to comment here :slight_smile:

Depending on where it would be a better fit, please add yourself to one of the following tables:

Foreman user-focused demos

Speaker Time Topic Redmine Issue Expected in Version
@upadhyeammit 5 mins Introductions
@iballou 10 mins Simplified Alternate Content Sources in Katello 34336, 34337, 35096 Katello 4.6
@sajha 5 mins Content View comparison 35220 Katello 4.6
@cintrix84 2 minutes Hammer Simple Content Access Check 35102 Katello 4.6
@cintrix84 2 minutes Hammer Enabled repos list 35141 Katello 4.6
@MSinghal 5 minutes Content view debian filters and debian upload bug fixes 31395, 34804 Katello 4.6

Foreman developer-focused demos

Speaker Time Topic Redmine issue Expected in version

Hello Everyone!

Today’s demo will be Google Meet only, you can join us at : https://meet.google.com/tmz-uywk-gzc

I have requested @MariaAga to host the demo as I won’t be available.

@MSinghal request to join the above Google Meet, I was unable find your email to invite you for same.

Thanks!

Hi @MariaAga, Is the demo recording available somewhere?

Hello! @MariaAga has shared recording with me, I will upload it to YouTube soon!

Hello Everyone!

Here is the YouTube video of the demo: Foreman Community Demo #114 - YouTube

Thanks!