Foreman Community Demo #65

Every few weeks we host a Community Demo to showcase new & interesting developments from the Foreman community. We encourage participation from any member of the community (although you do need a Google account), so if you’ve been working on something cool, please do come show it off.

This post is a wiki, so if you have something to show, add yourself to this table!

Speaker Time Topic
@rabajaj 5 min Introduction
@cintrix84 5 min New Katello SRPMS content
@aruzicka 3 min Randomized execution order in REX
@kgaikwad 5 min API and CLI support for GCE compute resource
@sseelam2 5 min Support for System Purpose on Activation Keys

Sources of inspiration

Here’s a few places to find inspiration, in case you’ve forgotten what you’ve done recently :stuck_out_tongue:

All Redmine issues closed in the last 21 days
Only my Redmine issues closed in the last 21 days
GitHub PRs labelled “Demo-worthy”
(let me know if you have other good links to go here!)

The YouTube link to watch the demo will be added a week before the show (which will also serve as a reminder to go add yourself to the agenda) :wink:

1 Like

The YouTube link for this demo is now available, see link below:

Presenters will get a forum PM 15mins beforehand, so check your inboxes :slight_smile: Go add to the agenda!

Due to technical issues with our YouTube channel we are not able to start broadcasting the demo today.
The issue is being worked on now but unfortunately we have to postpone the demo.

Next week half of our speakers have a holiday so this is moving the the 22nd of August.

I apologize for the late notice, we were working on it right to the minute broadcast was supposed to start and hoping that it would be resolved in time or a few minutes into the broadcast.

This event has been canceled and we will continue with the Demo #66 next week. I am closing this event, for now, speaker for this event might want to add their names again to the Demo #66.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused :slight_smile: