Foreman Community Demo #79

Every few weeks we host a Community Demo to showcase new & interesting developments from the Foreman community. We encourage participation from any member of the community (although you do need a Google account), so if you’ve been working on something cool, please do come show it off.

This post is a wiki, so if you have something to show, add yourself to this table!

Sources of inspiration

Here’s a few places to find inspiration, in case you’ve forgotten what you’ve done recently :stuck_out_tongue:

All Redmine issues closed in the last 21 days
Only my Redmine issues closed in the last 21 days
GitHub PRs labelled “Demo-worthy”
(let me know if you have other good links to go here!)

Can someone show “CentOS 8” default installation media for me? I can’t make it.

1 Like

@mcorr the post is not allowing me to update, it says only 10 users can be tagged at a time, but if there is time I would love to demo the new Katello Content View Page pagination, should take about 2 minutes. I can push to next sprint if it’s too full :slight_smile:

First I have heard of such restrictions. :joy:
Let me take a look.

Strange, it let me, but perhaps I’ve done something wrong @John_Mitsch feel free to edit and you’re very welcome to demo.

Livestream link is here:

@mcorr Thanks for adding me! I’ll be there tomorrow :grinning:

1 Like

@mcorr I’m hitting the same issue that John had, is there room for another? I was going to demo “Katello Pulp 3 module applicability + improvements” for ~3 minutes.

1 Like

I’m making a note to ask @tbrisker about this.
Added you @iballou sorry for the trouble!

1 Like

Thanks @mcorr!

1 Like

I’ve upped the maximum mentions to 20, that should be enough for demos :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve added timestamps here and on YouTube for ease of browsing.