Foreman dashboard - configure the "activity" icons - dont' run puppet with as much frequency

Is it possible to configure the "Activity" icons that show node statuses?
Reason i ask is i don't run them with as much frequency as the dashboard
defaults its metrics to and we run them entirely through mcollective.
Would it be possible to have them based on a 24 hour frequency or something
like that? make it configurable as right now they flip statuses of "A" or
"O" or "S" depending on the frequency of "mco puppet runall …"

Just curious… its not functionality breaking, but thought i'd ask.

The status symbols, charts etc are controlled by a single setting under
More->Settings->Puppet called puppet_interval. You could try increasing
that to 1440.

··· On 21/03/13 20:34, Byron Miller wrote: > Is it possible to configure the "Activity" icons that show node > statuses? Reason i ask is i don't run them with as much frequency as > the dashboard defaults its metrics to and we run them entirely through > mcollective. Would it be possible to have them based on a 24 hour > frequency or something like that? make it configurable as right now they > flip statuses of "A" or "O" or "S" depending on the frequency of "mco > puppet runall .." > > Just curious.. its not functionality breaking, but thought i'd ask.

Dominic Cleal
Red Hat Engineering

awesome! thanks! exactly what i was looking for!

··· On Friday, March 22, 2013 3:09:32 AM UTC-5, Dominic Cleal wrote: > > On 21/03/13 20:34, Byron Miller wrote: > > Is it possible to configure the "Activity" icons that show node > > statuses? Reason i ask is i don't run them with as much frequency as > > the dashboard defaults its metrics to and we run them entirely through > > mcollective. Would it be possible to have them based on a 24 hour > > frequency or something like that? make it configurable as right now they > > flip statuses of "A" or "O" or "S" depending on the frequency of "mco > > puppet runall .." > > > > Just curious.. its not functionality breaking, but thought i'd ask. > > The status symbols, charts etc are controlled by a single setting under > More->Settings->Puppet called puppet_interval. You could try increasing > that to 1440. > > -- > Dominic Cleal > Red Hat Engineering >