Foreman discovery image issue with UEFI client hosts

Dear friends,

i have set up Foreman discovery Image 9.1 plugin in one VM workstation
running Foreman server 1.15.0…i am trying to dicover UEFI hosts in
Fooreman gui for further provisioning.

issue: I have to bootup one client node (VM) in Legacy BIOS firmware mode
to get the grub-mac.cfg file created under /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2 & then
boot up the host again in UEFI mode to Discover the host in Foreman server.

I also delete the discovered host entry in the foreman gui after 

the bios boot…which gets created again after the UEFI boot.

If i rather boot up the node directly in UEFI 

mode…grub-mac.cfg is not created & the client is stuck in a grub
shell…please suggest how to discover host first time itself during the
UEFI client boot.

I am using VMware workstation for my testings

thanks in advance.

Hello,

1. What version of grub2 have you deployed on your TFTP server? Which
    distribution?

2. What is inside of /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2/grub.cfg config?

3. When you boot the host that does not work, find TFTP xfer messages
    in system journal and paste them here.

LZ

··· On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 9:01 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya wrote: > Dear friends, > > i have set up Foreman discovery Image 9.1 plugin in one VM workstation > running Foreman server 1.15.0...i am trying to dicover UEFI hosts in > Fooreman gui for further provisioning. > > issue: I have to bootup one client node (VM) in Legacy BIOS firmware mode to > get the grub-mac.cfg file created under /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2 & then boot > up the host again in UEFI mode to Discover the host in Foreman server. > > I also delete the discovered host entry in the foreman gui after > the bios boot....which gets created again after the UEFI boot. > > If i rather boot up the node directly in UEFI mode....grub-mac.cfg > is not created & the client is stuck in a grub shell...please suggest how to > discover host first time itself during the UEFI client boot. > > I am using VMware workstation for my testings > > thanks in advance. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Foreman users" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Later,
Lukas @lzap Zapletal

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for the response. Following are the answers:

1. grub2-tools-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64
    grub2-efi-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64
    grub2-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64
    grub2-efi-modules-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64

2. [root@foreman grub2]# cat grub.cfg
    insmod regexp

set net_pxe_mac=$net_default_mac
regexp --set=1:m1 --set=2:m2 --set=3:m3 --set=4:m4 --set=5:m5 --set=6:m6
'^([0-9a-f]{1,2}):([0-9a-f]{1,2}):([0-9a-f]{1,2}):([0-9a-f]{1,2}):([0-9a-f]{1,2}):([0-9a-f]{1,2})'
"$net_default_mac"
mac_dashed=${m1}-${m2}-${m3}-${m4}-${m5}-${m6}

mac_configfile=$prefix/grub.cfg-01-$mac_dashed
source "$mac_configfile"

1. Please let me know how to collect this one as I am booting a VM in
    VMware workstation as UEFI client.

Thanks and Regards,

Mrinmoy

··· On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 5:09:59 PM UTC+5:30, Lukas Zapletal wrote: > > Hello, > > 1) What version of grub2 have you deployed on your TFTP server? Which > distribution? > > 2) What is inside of /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2/grub.cfg config? > > 3) When you boot the host that does not work, find TFTP xfer messages > in system journal and paste them here. > > LZ > > On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 9:01 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya > <mrinmoy...@gmail.com > wrote: > > Dear friends, > > > > i have set up Foreman discovery Image 9.1 plugin in one VM workstation > > running Foreman server 1.15.0...i am trying to dicover UEFI hosts in > > Fooreman gui for further provisioning. > > > > issue: I have to bootup one client node (VM) in Legacy BIOS firmware > mode to > > get the grub-mac.cfg file created under /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2 & then > boot > > up the host again in UEFI mode to Discover the host in Foreman server. > > > > I also delete the discovered host entry in the foreman gui > after > > the bios boot....which gets created again after the UEFI boot. > > > > If i rather boot up the node directly in UEFI > mode....grub-mac.cfg > > is not created & the client is stuck in a grub shell...please suggest > how to > > discover host first time itself during the UEFI client boot. > > > > I am using VMware workstation for my testings > > > > thanks in advance. > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups > > "Foreman users" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an > > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com . > > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com > . > > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > > > > -- > Later, > Lukas @lzap Zapletal >

What is the error message in the VM again?

This is caused by

commit 0363223abbb14a53771181062cc37d94fd3c4b4e
Author: Pavel Matěja <lemrouch@users.noreply.github.com>
AuthorDate: Wed Jun 7 13:05:36 2017 +0200
Commit: Lukáš Zapletal <lzap@redhat.com>
CommitDate: Wed Jun 7 13:05:36 2017 +0200

Include grub.cfg-01-$mac files in global template (#393)

because GRUB2 on Debian does not include them automatically.

Can you try this:

That should help.

··· On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 3:31 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya wrote: > Hi Lukas, > > Thanks for the response. Following are the answers: > > 1. grub2-tools-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 > grub2-efi-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 > grub2-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 > grub2-efi-modules-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 > > 2. [root@foreman grub2]# cat grub.cfg > insmod regexp > > set net_pxe_mac=$net_default_mac > regexp --set=1:m1 --set=2:m2 --set=3:m3 --set=4:m4 --set=5:m5 --set=6:m6 > '^([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})' > "$net_default_mac" > mac_dashed=${m1}-${m2}-${m3}-${m4}-${m5}-${m6} > > mac_configfile=$prefix/grub.cfg-01-$mac_dashed > source "$mac_configfile" > > 3. Please let me know how to collect this one as I am booting a VM in VMware > workstation as UEFI client. > > Thanks and Regards, > > Mrinmoy > > > On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 5:09:59 PM UTC+5:30, Lukas Zapletal wrote: >> >> Hello, >> >> 1) What version of grub2 have you deployed on your TFTP server? Which >> distribution? >> >> 2) What is inside of /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2/grub.cfg config? >> >> 3) When you boot the host that does not work, find TFTP xfer messages >> in system journal and paste them here. >> >> LZ >> >> On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 9:01 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya >> wrote: >> > Dear friends, >> > >> > i have set up Foreman discovery Image 9.1 plugin in one VM workstation >> > running Foreman server 1.15.0...i am trying to dicover UEFI hosts in >> > Fooreman gui for further provisioning. >> > >> > issue: I have to bootup one client node (VM) in Legacy BIOS firmware >> > mode to >> > get the grub-mac.cfg file created under /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2 & then >> > boot >> > up the host again in UEFI mode to Discover the host in Foreman server. >> > >> > I also delete the discovered host entry in the foreman gui >> > after >> > the bios boot....which gets created again after the UEFI boot. >> > >> > If i rather boot up the node directly in UEFI >> > mode....grub-mac.cfg >> > is not created & the client is stuck in a grub shell...please suggest >> > how to >> > discover host first time itself during the UEFI client boot. >> > >> > I am using VMware workstation for my testings >> > >> > thanks in advance. >> > >> > -- >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> > Groups >> > "Foreman users" group. >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >> > an >> > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. >> > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. >> > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> >> >> >> -- >> Later, >> Lukas @lzap Zapletal

Later,
Lukas @lzap Zapletal

Hi Lukas,

Thanks alot for your help.

Following is my current grub2/grub.cfg edited after checking the
github link … however, after EFI boot the screen i am geeting is a
black grub prompt screen…Please let me know which line to correct.

··· =====================================================================

[root@foreman grub2]# cat grub.cfg
insmod regexp
’^([[:xdigit:]]{1,2}):([[:xdigit:]]{1,2}):([[:xdigit:]]{1,2}):([[:xdigit:]]{1,2}):([[:xdigit:]]{1,2}):([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})’
"$net_default_mac"
mac=${m1}-${m2}-${m3}-${m4}-${m5}-${m6}
configfile=/grub2/grub.cfg-01-$mac
if [ -f “$configfile” ]; then
source "$configfile"
fi

<%= snippet “pxegrub2_chainload” %>

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 3:30:55 PM UTC+5:30, Lukas Zapletal wrote:

What is the error message in the VM again?

This is caused by

commit 0363223abbb14a53771181062cc37d94fd3c4b4e
Author: Pavel Matěja <lemr...@users.noreply.github.com <javascript:>>
AuthorDate: Wed Jun 7 13:05:36 2017 +0200
Commit: Lukáš Zapletal <lz...@redhat.com <javascript:>>
CommitDate: Wed Jun 7 13:05:36 2017 +0200

Include grub.cfg-01-$mac files in global template (#393) 

because GRUB2 on Debian does not include them automatically. 

Can you try this:

https://github.com/theforeman/community-templates/pull/417

That should help.

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 3:31 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya > <mrinmoy...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for the response. Following are the answers:

1. grub2-tools-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64
    grub2-efi-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64
    grub2-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64
    grub2-efi-modules-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64

2. [root@foreman grub2]# cat grub.cfg
    insmod regexp

‘^([0-9a-f]{1,2}):([0-9a-f]{1,2}):([0-9a-f]{1,2}):([0-9a-f]{1,2}):([0-9a-f]{1,2}):([0-9a-f]{1,2})’

"$net_default_mac"
mac_dashed=${m1}-${m2}-${m3}-${m4}-${m5}-${m6}

mac_configfile=$prefix/grub.cfg-01-$mac_dashed
source “$mac_configfile”

1. Please let me know how to collect this one as I am booting a VM in
    VMware
    workstation as UEFI client.

Thanks and Regards,

Mrinmoy

On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 5:09:59 PM UTC+5:30, Lukas Zapletal wrote:

Hello,

1. What version of grub2 have you deployed on your TFTP server? Which
    distribution?

2. What is inside of /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2/grub.cfg config?

3. When you boot the host that does not work, find TFTP xfer messages
    in system journal and paste them here.

LZ

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 9:01 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya > >> mrinmoy...@gmail.com wrote:

Dear friends,

i have set up Foreman discovery Image 9.1 plugin in one VM
workstation

running Foreman server 1.15.0…i am trying to dicover UEFI hosts in
Fooreman gui for further provisioning.

issue: I have to bootup one client node (VM) in Legacy BIOS firmware
mode to
get the grub-mac.cfg file created under /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2 &
then

boot
up the host again in UEFI mode to Discover the host in Foreman
server.

I also delete the discovered host entry in the foreman gui 

after
the bios boot…which gets created again after the UEFI boot.

If i rather boot up the node directly in UEFI 

mode…grub-mac.cfg
is not created & the client is stuck in a grub shell…please suggest
how to
discover host first time itself during the UEFI client boot.

I am using VMware workstation for my testings 

thanks in advance.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups
"Foreman users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
send

an
email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Later,
Lukas @lzap Zapletal

Later,
Lukas @lzap Zapletal

Sorry please remove the test

if [ -f "$configfile" ]; then
source "$configfile"
fi

to

source "$configfile"

It was not working properly. Then watch system journal and boot the
file, paste what Grub2 was searching for.

··· On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya wrote: > Hi Lukas, > > Thanks alot for your help. > > Following is my current grub2/grub.cfg edited after checking the github > link .... however, after EFI boot the screen i am geeting is a black grub > prompt screen....Please let me know which line to correct. > > ===================================================================== > > [root@foreman grub2]# cat grub.cfg > insmod regexp > set net_pxe_mac=$net_default_mac > regexp --set=1:m1 --set=2:m2 --set=3:m3 --set=4:m4 --set=5:m5 --set=6:m6 > '^([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})' > "$net_default_mac" > mac=${m1}-${m2}-${m3}-${m4}-${m5}-${m6} > configfile=/grub2/grub.cfg-01-$mac > if [ -f "$configfile" ]; then > source "$configfile" > fi > > <%= snippet "pxegrub2_chainload" %> > =================================================================================================== > > > > > > On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 3:30:55 PM UTC+5:30, Lukas Zapletal wrote: >> >> What is the error message in the VM again? >> >> This is caused by >> >> commit 0363223abbb14a53771181062cc37d94fd3c4b4e >> Author: Pavel Matěja >> AuthorDate: Wed Jun 7 13:05:36 2017 +0200 >> Commit: Lukáš Zapletal >> CommitDate: Wed Jun 7 13:05:36 2017 +0200 >> >> Include grub.cfg-01-$mac files in global template (#393) >> >> because GRUB2 on Debian does not include them automatically. >> >> Can you try this: >> >> https://github.com/theforeman/community-templates/pull/417 >> >> That should help. >> >> >> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 3:31 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya >> wrote: >> > Hi Lukas, >> > >> > Thanks for the response. Following are the answers: >> > >> > 1. grub2-tools-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 >> > grub2-efi-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 >> > grub2-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 >> > grub2-efi-modules-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 >> > >> > 2. [root@foreman grub2]# cat grub.cfg >> > insmod regexp >> > >> > set net_pxe_mac=$net_default_mac >> > regexp --set=1:m1 --set=2:m2 --set=3:m3 --set=4:m4 --set=5:m5 --set=6:m6 >> > >> > '^([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})' >> > "$net_default_mac" >> > mac_dashed=${m1}-${m2}-${m3}-${m4}-${m5}-${m6} >> > >> > mac_configfile=$prefix/grub.cfg-01-$mac_dashed >> > source "$mac_configfile" >> > >> > 3. Please let me know how to collect this one as I am booting a VM in >> > VMware >> > workstation as UEFI client. >> > >> > Thanks and Regards, >> > >> > Mrinmoy >> > >> > >> > On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 5:09:59 PM UTC+5:30, Lukas Zapletal wrote: >> >> >> >> Hello, >> >> >> >> 1) What version of grub2 have you deployed on your TFTP server? Which >> >> distribution? >> >> >> >> 2) What is inside of /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2/grub.cfg config? >> >> >> >> 3) When you boot the host that does not work, find TFTP xfer messages >> >> in system journal and paste them here. >> >> >> >> LZ >> >> >> >> On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 9:01 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya >> >> wrote: >> >> > Dear friends, >> >> > >> >> > i have set up Foreman discovery Image 9.1 plugin in one VM >> >> > workstation >> >> > running Foreman server 1.15.0...i am trying to dicover UEFI hosts in >> >> > Fooreman gui for further provisioning. >> >> > >> >> > issue: I have to bootup one client node (VM) in Legacy BIOS firmware >> >> > mode to >> >> > get the grub-mac.cfg file created under /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2 & >> >> > then >> >> > boot >> >> > up the host again in UEFI mode to Discover the host in Foreman >> >> > server. >> >> > >> >> > I also delete the discovered host entry in the foreman gui >> >> > after >> >> > the bios boot....which gets created again after the UEFI boot. >> >> > >> >> > If i rather boot up the node directly in UEFI >> >> > mode....grub-mac.cfg >> >> > is not created & the client is stuck in a grub shell...please suggest >> >> > how to >> >> > discover host first time itself during the UEFI client boot. >> >> > >> >> > I am using VMware workstation for my testings >> >> > >> >> > thanks in advance. >> >> > >> >> > -- >> >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> >> > Groups >> >> > "Foreman users" group. >> >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, >> >> > send >> >> > an >> >> > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. >> >> > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. >> >> > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. >> >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> -- >> >> Later, >> >> Lukas @lzap Zapletal >> >> >> >> -- >> Later, >> Lukas @lzap Zapletal > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Foreman users" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Later,
Lukas @lzap Zapletal

Hi Lukas ,

The error is the black grub screen again after the change…

it does not boot up the foreman discovery image.

i boot up the client in uefi mode ==> it goes till " fetching netboot
image==> then the black grub screen.

one thing i would like to know where in the grub.cfg it is pointing to the
foreman discovery .iso… i mean the vmkernel or the initrd …of foreman
discovery …like it does for the legacy bios in following snippet from

<goog_2100230664>
Foreman :: Plugin Manuals
<Foreman :: Plugin Manuals> …my
point is how can boot the discovery image in new machines booted in UEFI…

3.1 Foreman Discovery plugin

Foreman Discovery relies on intercepting the normal boot process for
machines not registered in Foreman. To achieve this, the PXE default.cfg file
needs to be altered to instruct new machines to boot the discovery image.
3.1.1 Default PXE template

In the Foreman UI, go to Provisioning Templates, edit PXELinux global
template and change the default entry from localboot entry to
Discovery:

ONTIMEOUT discovery

The template already contains a menu entry rendered from pxelinux_discovery
snippet which looks like:

LABEL discovery
MENU LABEL Foreman Discovery Image
KERNEL boot/fdi-image/vmlinuz0
APPEND initrd=boot/fdi-image/initrd0.img … proxy.url=<%= foreman_server_url %> proxy.type=foreman
IPAPPEND 2

thanks and regards,

Mrinmoy

··· On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 5:49:34 PM UTC+5:30, Lukas Zapletal wrote: > > Sorry please remove the test > > if [ -f "$configfile" ]; then > source "$configfile" > fi > > to > > source "$configfile" > > It was not working properly. Then watch system journal and boot the > file, paste what Grub2 was searching for. > > On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya > <mrinmoy...@gmail.com > wrote: > > Hi Lukas, > > > > Thanks alot for your help. > > > > Following is my current grub2/grub.cfg edited after checking the > github > > link .... however, after EFI boot the screen i am geeting is a black > grub > > prompt screen....Please let me know which line to correct. > > > > ===================================================================== > > > > [root@foreman grub2]# cat grub.cfg > > insmod regexp > > set net_pxe_mac=$net_default_mac > > regexp --set=1:m1 --set=2:m2 --set=3:m3 --set=4:m4 --set=5:m5 > --set=6:m6 > > > '^([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})' > > > "$net_default_mac" > > mac=${m1}-${m2}-${m3}-${m4}-${m5}-${m6} > > configfile=/grub2/grub.cfg-01-$mac > > if [ -f "$configfile" ]; then > > source "$configfile" > > fi > > > > <%= snippet "pxegrub2_chainload" %> > > > =================================================================================================== > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 3:30:55 PM UTC+5:30, Lukas Zapletal > wrote: > >> > >> What is the error message in the VM again? > >> > >> This is caused by > >> > >> commit 0363223abbb14a53771181062cc37d94fd3c4b4e > >> Author: Pavel Matěja > >> AuthorDate: Wed Jun 7 13:05:36 2017 +0200 > >> Commit: Lukáš Zapletal > >> CommitDate: Wed Jun 7 13:05:36 2017 +0200 > >> > >> Include grub.cfg-01-$mac files in global template (#393) > >> > >> because GRUB2 on Debian does not include them automatically. > >> > >> Can you try this: > >> > >> https://github.com/theforeman/community-templates/pull/417 > >> > >> That should help. > >> > >> > >> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 3:31 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya > >> wrote: > >> > Hi Lukas, > >> > > >> > Thanks for the response. Following are the answers: > >> > > >> > 1. grub2-tools-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 > >> > grub2-efi-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 > >> > grub2-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 > >> > grub2-efi-modules-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 > >> > > >> > 2. [root@foreman grub2]# cat grub.cfg > >> > insmod regexp > >> > > >> > set net_pxe_mac=$net_default_mac > >> > regexp --set=1:m1 --set=2:m2 --set=3:m3 --set=4:m4 --set=5:m5 > --set=6:m6 > >> > > >> > > '^([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})' > > >> > "$net_default_mac" > >> > mac_dashed=${m1}-${m2}-${m3}-${m4}-${m5}-${m6} > >> > > >> > mac_configfile=$prefix/grub.cfg-01-$mac_dashed > >> > source "$mac_configfile" > >> > > >> > 3. Please let me know how to collect this one as I am booting a VM in > >> > VMware > >> > workstation as UEFI client. > >> > > >> > Thanks and Regards, > >> > > >> > Mrinmoy > >> > > >> > > >> > On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 5:09:59 PM UTC+5:30, Lukas Zapletal > wrote: > >> >> > >> >> Hello, > >> >> > >> >> 1) What version of grub2 have you deployed on your TFTP server? > Which > >> >> distribution? > >> >> > >> >> 2) What is inside of /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2/grub.cfg config? > >> >> > >> >> 3) When you boot the host that does not work, find TFTP xfer > messages > >> >> in system journal and paste them here. > >> >> > >> >> LZ > >> >> > >> >> On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 9:01 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya > >> >> wrote: > >> >> > Dear friends, > >> >> > > >> >> > i have set up Foreman discovery Image 9.1 plugin in one VM > >> >> > workstation > >> >> > running Foreman server 1.15.0...i am trying to dicover UEFI hosts > in > >> >> > Fooreman gui for further provisioning. > >> >> > > >> >> > issue: I have to bootup one client node (VM) in Legacy BIOS > firmware > >> >> > mode to > >> >> > get the grub-mac.cfg file created under /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2 & > >> >> > then > >> >> > boot > >> >> > up the host again in UEFI mode to Discover the host in Foreman > >> >> > server. > >> >> > > >> >> > I also delete the discovered host entry in the foreman > gui > >> >> > after > >> >> > the bios boot....which gets created again after the UEFI boot. > >> >> > > >> >> > If i rather boot up the node directly in UEFI > >> >> > mode....grub-mac.cfg > >> >> > is not created & the client is stuck in a grub shell...please > suggest > >> >> > how to > >> >> > discover host first time itself during the UEFI client boot. > >> >> > > >> >> > I am using VMware workstation for my testings > >> >> > > >> >> > thanks in advance. > >> >> > > >> >> > -- > >> >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > >> >> > Groups > >> >> > "Foreman users" group. > >> >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, > >> >> > send > >> >> > an > >> >> > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. > >> >> > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. > >> >> > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > > >> >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> -- > >> >> Later, > >> >> Lukas @lzap Zapletal > >> > >> > >> > >> -- > >> Later, > >> Lukas @lzap Zapletal > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups > > "Foreman users" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an > > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com . > > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com > . > > > > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > > > > -- > Later, > Lukas @lzap Zapletal >

Hello,

there is no stable build of PXELinux EFI yet, we do not recommend
using that. For UEFI we do recommend Grub2. Therefore by default we
build into Grub2 for PC with UEFI enabled, see dhcpd.conf:

if option architecture = 00:06 {
filename "grub2/shim.efi";
} elsif option architecture = 00:07 {
} elsif option architecture = 00:09 {
} else {
filename "pxelinux.0";
}

It loads shim.efi which loads grubx64.efi which tries to load grub2/grub.conf.

The PXELinux template is irrelevant here. You need to check grub.conf
there where you need to have something like:

menuentry 'Foreman Discovery Image' {
linuxefi boot/fdi-image/vmlinuz0 rootflags=loop root=live:/fdi.iso
rootfstype=auto ro rd.live.image acpi=force rd.luks=0 rd.md=0 rd.dm=0
rd.lvm=0 rd.bootif=0 rd.neednet=0 nomodeset
proxy.url=https://zzzap.lab.eng.brq.redhat.com proxy.type=foreman
BOOTIF=01-$net_default_mac
initrdefi boot/fdi-image/initrd0.img
}

By default it timeouts on Boot from local disk, you make this option
default via default/timeout options.

··· On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 3:14 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya wrote: > Hi Lukas , > > The error is the black grub screen again after the change.... > > it does not boot up the foreman discovery image. > > i boot up the client in uefi mode ==> it goes till " fetching netboot > image==> then the black grub screen. > > one thing i would like to know where in the grub.cfg it is pointing to the > foreman discovery .iso... i mean the vmkernel or the initrd ...of foreman > discovery ...like it does for the legacy bios in following snippet from > > > https://theforeman.org/plugins/foreman_discovery/9.1/index.html#3.Configuration > ...my point is how can boot the discovery image in new machines booted in > UEFI... > > > 3.1 Foreman Discovery plugin > > Foreman Discovery relies on intercepting the normal boot process for > machines not registered in Foreman. To achieve this, the PXE default.cfg > file needs to be altered to instruct new machines to boot the discovery > image. > > 3.1.1 Default PXE template > > In the Foreman UI, go to Provisioning Templates, edit PXELinux global > default template and change the default entry from localboot entry to > Discovery: > > ONTIMEOUT discovery > > The template already contains a menu entry rendered from pxelinux_discovery > snippet which looks like: > > LABEL discovery > MENU LABEL Foreman Discovery Image > KERNEL boot/fdi-image/vmlinuz0 > APPEND initrd=boot/fdi-image/initrd0.img ... proxy.url=<%= > foreman_server_url %> proxy.type=foreman > IPAPPEND 2 > > > thanks and regards, > > Mrinmoy > > On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 5:49:34 PM UTC+5:30, Lukas Zapletal wrote: >> >> Sorry please remove the test >> >> if [ -f "$configfile" ]; then >> source "$configfile" >> fi >> >> to >> >> source "$configfile" >> >> It was not working properly. Then watch system journal and boot the >> file, paste what Grub2 was searching for. >> >> On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya >> wrote: >> > Hi Lukas, >> > >> > Thanks alot for your help. >> > >> > Following is my current grub2/grub.cfg edited after checking the >> > github >> > link .... however, after EFI boot the screen i am geeting is a black >> > grub >> > prompt screen....Please let me know which line to correct. >> > >> > ===================================================================== >> > >> > [root@foreman grub2]# cat grub.cfg >> > insmod regexp >> > set net_pxe_mac=$net_default_mac >> > regexp --set=1:m1 --set=2:m2 --set=3:m3 --set=4:m4 --set=5:m5 >> > --set=6:m6 >> > >> > '^([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})' >> > "$net_default_mac" >> > mac=${m1}-${m2}-${m3}-${m4}-${m5}-${m6} >> > configfile=/grub2/grub.cfg-01-$mac >> > if [ -f "$configfile" ]; then >> > source "$configfile" >> > fi >> > >> > <%= snippet "pxegrub2_chainload" %> >> > >> > =================================================================================================== >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 3:30:55 PM UTC+5:30, Lukas Zapletal >> > wrote: >> >> >> >> What is the error message in the VM again? >> >> >> >> This is caused by >> >> >> >> commit 0363223abbb14a53771181062cc37d94fd3c4b4e >> >> Author: Pavel Matěja >> >> AuthorDate: Wed Jun 7 13:05:36 2017 +0200 >> >> Commit: Lukáš Zapletal >> >> CommitDate: Wed Jun 7 13:05:36 2017 +0200 >> >> >> >> Include grub.cfg-01-$mac files in global template (#393) >> >> >> >> because GRUB2 on Debian does not include them automatically. >> >> >> >> Can you try this: >> >> >> >> https://github.com/theforeman/community-templates/pull/417 >> >> >> >> That should help. >> >> >> >> >> >> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 3:31 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya >> >> wrote: >> >> > Hi Lukas, >> >> > >> >> > Thanks for the response. Following are the answers: >> >> > >> >> > 1. grub2-tools-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 >> >> > grub2-efi-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 >> >> > grub2-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 >> >> > grub2-efi-modules-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 >> >> > >> >> > 2. [root@foreman grub2]# cat grub.cfg >> >> > insmod regexp >> >> > >> >> > set net_pxe_mac=$net_default_mac >> >> > regexp --set=1:m1 --set=2:m2 --set=3:m3 --set=4:m4 --set=5:m5 >> >> > --set=6:m6 >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > '^([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})' >> >> > "$net_default_mac" >> >> > mac_dashed=${m1}-${m2}-${m3}-${m4}-${m5}-${m6} >> >> > >> >> > mac_configfile=$prefix/grub.cfg-01-$mac_dashed >> >> > source "$mac_configfile" >> >> > >> >> > 3. Please let me know how to collect this one as I am booting a VM in >> >> > VMware >> >> > workstation as UEFI client. >> >> > >> >> > Thanks and Regards, >> >> > >> >> > Mrinmoy >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 5:09:59 PM UTC+5:30, Lukas Zapletal >> >> > wrote: >> >> >> >> >> >> Hello, >> >> >> >> >> >> 1) What version of grub2 have you deployed on your TFTP server? >> >> >> Which >> >> >> distribution? >> >> >> >> >> >> 2) What is inside of /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2/grub.cfg config? >> >> >> >> >> >> 3) When you boot the host that does not work, find TFTP xfer >> >> >> messages >> >> >> in system journal and paste them here. >> >> >> >> >> >> LZ >> >> >> >> >> >> On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 9:01 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya >> >> >> wrote: >> >> >> > Dear friends, >> >> >> > >> >> >> > i have set up Foreman discovery Image 9.1 plugin in one VM >> >> >> > workstation >> >> >> > running Foreman server 1.15.0...i am trying to dicover UEFI hosts >> >> >> > in >> >> >> > Fooreman gui for further provisioning. >> >> >> > >> >> >> > issue: I have to bootup one client node (VM) in Legacy BIOS >> >> >> > firmware >> >> >> > mode to >> >> >> > get the grub-mac.cfg file created under /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2 & >> >> >> > then >> >> >> > boot >> >> >> > up the host again in UEFI mode to Discover the host in Foreman >> >> >> > server. >> >> >> > >> >> >> > I also delete the discovered host entry in the foreman >> >> >> > gui >> >> >> > after >> >> >> > the bios boot....which gets created again after the UEFI boot. >> >> >> > >> >> >> > If i rather boot up the node directly in UEFI >> >> >> > mode....grub-mac.cfg >> >> >> > is not created & the client is stuck in a grub shell...please >> >> >> > suggest >> >> >> > how to >> >> >> > discover host first time itself during the UEFI client boot. >> >> >> > >> >> >> > I am using VMware workstation for my testings >> >> >> > >> >> >> > thanks in advance. >> >> >> > >> >> >> > -- >> >> >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> >> >> > Groups >> >> >> > "Foreman users" group. >> >> >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, >> >> >> > send >> >> >> > an >> >> >> > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. >> >> >> > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. >> >> >> > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. >> >> >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> -- >> >> >> Later, >> >> >> Lukas @lzap Zapletal >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> -- >> >> Later, >> >> Lukas @lzap Zapletal >> > >> > -- >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> > Groups >> > "Foreman users" group. >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >> > an >> > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. >> > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. >> > >> > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> >> >> >> -- >> Later, >> Lukas @lzap Zapletal > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Foreman users" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to foreman-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > To post to this group, send email to foreman-users@googlegroups.com. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Later,
Lukas @lzap Zapletal

1 Like

Thanks Lukas…

Issue resolved…now i am able to install CentOS 7 and RHEL7.3 on UEFI
system with FDI…

Next i need to install ESXi and Windows…using same FDI on UEFI.

Will keep you posted…thanks a lot again :slight_smile:

Regards.

Mrinmoy Acharya

··· On Monday, September 4, 2017 at 1:06:49 PM UTC+5:30, Lukas Zapletal wrote: > > Hello, > > there is no stable build of PXELinux EFI yet, we do not recommend > using that. For UEFI we do recommend Grub2. Therefore by default we > build into Grub2 for PC with UEFI enabled, see dhcpd.conf: > > if option architecture = 00:06 { > filename "grub2/shim.efi"; > } elsif option architecture = 00:07 { > filename "grub2/shim.efi"; > } elsif option architecture = 00:09 { > filename "grub2/shim.efi"; > } else { > filename "pxelinux.0"; > } > > It loads shim.efi which loads grubx64.efi which tries to load > grub2/grub.conf. > > The PXELinux template is irrelevant here. You need to check grub.conf > there where you need to have something like: > > menuentry 'Foreman Discovery Image' { > linuxefi boot/fdi-image/vmlinuz0 rootflags=loop root=live:/fdi.iso > rootfstype=auto ro rd.live.image acpi=force rd.luks=0 rd.md=0 rd.dm=0 > rd.lvm=0 rd.bootif=0 rd.neednet=0 nomodeset > proxy.url=https://zzzap.lab.eng.brq.redhat.com proxy.type=foreman > BOOTIF=01-$net_default_mac > initrdefi boot/fdi-image/initrd0.img > } > > By default it timeouts on Boot from local disk, you make this option > default via default/timeout options. > > > On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 3:14 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya > <mrinmoy...@gmail.com > wrote: > > Hi Lukas , > > > > The error is the black grub screen again after the change.... > > > > it does not boot up the foreman discovery image. > > > > i boot up the client in uefi mode ==> it goes till " fetching netboot > > image==> then the black grub screen. > > > > one thing i would like to know where in the grub.cfg it is pointing to > the > > foreman discovery .iso... i mean the vmkernel or the initrd ...of > foreman > > discovery ...like it does for the legacy bios in following snippet from > > > > > > > https://theforeman.org/plugins/foreman_discovery/9.1/index.html#3.Configuration > > ...my point is how can boot the discovery image in new machines booted > in > > UEFI... > > > > > > 3.1 Foreman Discovery plugin > > > > Foreman Discovery relies on intercepting the normal boot process for > > machines not registered in Foreman. To achieve this, the PXE default.cfg > > file needs to be altered to instruct new machines to boot the discovery > > image. > > > > 3.1.1 Default PXE template > > > > In the Foreman UI, go to Provisioning Templates, edit PXELinux global > > default template and change the default entry from localboot entry to > > Discovery: > > > > ONTIMEOUT discovery > > > > The template already contains a menu entry rendered from > pxelinux_discovery > > snippet which looks like: > > > > LABEL discovery > > MENU LABEL Foreman Discovery Image > > KERNEL boot/fdi-image/vmlinuz0 > > APPEND initrd=boot/fdi-image/initrd0.img ... proxy.url=<%= > > foreman_server_url %> proxy.type=foreman > > IPAPPEND 2 > > > > > > thanks and regards, > > > > Mrinmoy > > > > On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 5:49:34 PM UTC+5:30, Lukas Zapletal > wrote: > >> > >> Sorry please remove the test > >> > >> if [ -f "$configfile" ]; then > >> source "$configfile" > >> fi > >> > >> to > >> > >> source "$configfile" > >> > >> It was not working properly. Then watch system journal and boot the > >> file, paste what Grub2 was searching for. > >> > >> On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya > >> wrote: > >> > Hi Lukas, > >> > > >> > Thanks alot for your help. > >> > > >> > Following is my current grub2/grub.cfg edited after checking the > >> > github > >> > link .... however, after EFI boot the screen i am geeting is a black > >> > grub > >> > prompt screen....Please let me know which line to correct. > >> > > >> > ===================================================================== > >> > > >> > [root@foreman grub2]# cat grub.cfg > >> > insmod regexp > >> > set net_pxe_mac=$net_default_mac > >> > regexp --set=1:m1 --set=2:m2 --set=3:m3 --set=4:m4 --set=5:m5 > >> > --set=6:m6 > >> > > >> > > '^([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})\:([[:xdigit:]]{1,2})' > > >> > "$net_default_mac" > >> > mac=${m1}-${m2}-${m3}-${m4}-${m5}-${m6} > >> > configfile=/grub2/grub.cfg-01-$mac > >> > if [ -f "$configfile" ]; then > >> > source "$configfile" > >> > fi > >> > > >> > <%= snippet "pxegrub2_chainload" %> > >> > > >> > > =================================================================================================== > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 3:30:55 PM UTC+5:30, Lukas Zapletal > >> > wrote: > >> >> > >> >> What is the error message in the VM again? > >> >> > >> >> This is caused by > >> >> > >> >> commit 0363223abbb14a53771181062cc37d94fd3c4b4e > >> >> Author: Pavel Matěja > >> >> AuthorDate: Wed Jun 7 13:05:36 2017 +0200 > >> >> Commit: Lukáš Zapletal > >> >> CommitDate: Wed Jun 7 13:05:36 2017 +0200 > >> >> > >> >> Include grub.cfg-01-$mac files in global template (#393) > >> >> > >> >> because GRUB2 on Debian does not include them automatically. > >> >> > >> >> Can you try this: > >> >> > >> >> https://github.com/theforeman/community-templates/pull/417 > >> >> > >> >> That should help. > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 3:31 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya > >> >> wrote: > >> >> > Hi Lukas, > >> >> > > >> >> > Thanks for the response. Following are the answers: > >> >> > > >> >> > 1. grub2-tools-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 > >> >> > grub2-efi-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 > >> >> > grub2-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 > >> >> > grub2-efi-modules-2.02-0.44.el7.centos.x86_64 > >> >> > > >> >> > 2. [root@foreman grub2]# cat grub.cfg > >> >> > insmod regexp > >> >> > > >> >> > set net_pxe_mac=$net_default_mac > >> >> > regexp --set=1:m1 --set=2:m2 --set=3:m3 --set=4:m4 --set=5:m5 > >> >> > --set=6:m6 > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > '^([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})\:([0-9a-f]{1,2})' > > >> >> > "$net_default_mac" > >> >> > mac_dashed=${m1}-${m2}-${m3}-${m4}-${m5}-${m6} > >> >> > > >> >> > mac_configfile=$prefix/grub.cfg-01-$mac_dashed > >> >> > source "$mac_configfile" > >> >> > > >> >> > 3. Please let me know how to collect this one as I am booting a VM > in > >> >> > VMware > >> >> > workstation as UEFI client. > >> >> > > >> >> > Thanks and Regards, > >> >> > > >> >> > Mrinmoy > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 5:09:59 PM UTC+5:30, Lukas Zapletal > >> >> > wrote: > >> >> >> > >> >> >> Hello, > >> >> >> > >> >> >> 1) What version of grub2 have you deployed on your TFTP server? > >> >> >> Which > >> >> >> distribution? > >> >> >> > >> >> >> 2) What is inside of /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2/grub.cfg config? > >> >> >> > >> >> >> 3) When you boot the host that does not work, find TFTP xfer > >> >> >> messages > >> >> >> in system journal and paste them here. > >> >> >> > >> >> >> LZ > >> >> >> > >> >> >> On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 9:01 PM, Mrinmoy Acharya > >> >> >> wrote: > >> >> >> > Dear friends, > >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > i have set up Foreman discovery Image 9.1 plugin in one VM > >> >> >> > workstation > >> >> >> > running Foreman server 1.15.0...i am trying to dicover UEFI > hosts > >> >> >> > in > >> >> >> > Fooreman gui for further provisioning. > >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > issue: I have to bootup one client node (VM) in Legacy BIOS > >> >> >> > firmware > >> >> >> > mode to > >> >> >> > get the grub-mac.cfg file created under /var/lib/tftpboot/grub2 > & > >> >> >> > then > >> >> >> > boot > >> >> >> > up the host again in UEFI mode to Discover the host in Foreman > >> >> >> > server. > >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > I also delete the discovered host entry in the > foreman > >> >> >> > gui > >> >> >> > after > >> >> >> > the bios boot....which gets created again after the UEFI boot. > >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > If i rather boot up the node directly in UEFI > >> >> >> > mode....grub-mac.cfg > >> >> >> > is not created & the client is stuck in a grub shell...please > >> >> >> > suggest > >> >> >> > how to > >> >> >> > discover host first time itself during the UEFI client boot. > >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > I am using VMware workstation for my testings > >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > thanks in advance. > >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > -- > >> >> >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the > Google > >> >> >> > Groups > >> >> >> > "Foreman users" group. > >> >> >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from > it, > >> >> >> > send > >> >> >> > an > >> >> >> > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. > >> >> >> > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. > > >> >> >> > Visit this group at > https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > >> >> >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> -- > >> >> >> Later, > >> >> >> Lukas @lzap Zapletal > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> -- > >> >> Later, > >> >> Lukas @lzap Zapletal > >> > > >> > -- > >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > >> > Groups > >> > "Foreman users" group. > >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, > send > >> > an > >> > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com. > >> > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com. > >> > > >> > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > >> > >> > >> > >> -- > >> Later, > >> Lukas @lzap Zapletal > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups > > "Foreman users" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an > > email to foreman-user...@googlegroups.com . > > To post to this group, send email to forema...@googlegroups.com > . > > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/foreman-users. > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > > > > -- > Later, > Lukas @lzap Zapletal >

Im interested in this. Let me know if you can get a working setup. Thanks!

– gracie mobile

··· > On Sep 9, 2017, at 11:40 AM, Mrinmoy Acharya wrote: > > > Next i need to install ESXi and Windows....using same FDI on