Foreman-Katello fails to retrieve redhat repositories

Problem:
I am implementing Foreman with Katello to use for patching and lifecycle management for our infrastructure. Foreman is set ut, and I have created a Subscription Allocation on RedHAt portal and attached some RHEL entitlements. The manifest is imported into Foreman, and the Content/Red Hat Repositories tab shows up.

However,no repos shows up, as seen on the figure. I have different approaches, reimporting manifest, checking the proxy logs, not no success.

Has anyone seen this issue before? What was the resolution?

Expected outcome:
Mirroring RHEL repos into Foreman/katello

Foreman and Proxy versions:
Foreman 1.20

Foreman connects to the outside by a Squid http proxy. I reaches the outside fine, and i have already mirrored ubuntu and epel repos to katello.

Foreman and Proxy plugin versions:

Other relevant data:
[e.g. logs from Foreman and/or the Proxy, modified templates, commands issued, etc]
(for logs, surround with three back-ticks to get proper formatting, e.g.)

logs

Katello has an additional option and does not use the Proxy configured in the GUI.

You can set it in /etc/foreman/plugins/katello.yaml or via the foreman-installer with options like --katello-proxy-url.

ah ok.

After updating /etc/foreman/plugins/katello.yaml, do i need to restart the katello service ?

At least I think so because Pulp has to get this configuration options and is not reading it in every transaction.