Foreman-rake-db:migrate failes on foreman-plugin-ansible install

Problem:
i am running a complete new install of foreman server with katello and a fresh installed proxy.
all components are on latest stable releases.
as i plan to use ansible in the infrastructure, i want to leverage the ansible plugins with foreman.
so running:
foreman-installer --scenario katello -i and selecting the foreman-plugin-ansible failes
but interestingly it seems not an issue with packages or similar. as the installer output indicates an issue with the DB.
[ERROR ] [configure] '/usr/sbin/foreman-rake db:migrate' returned 1 instead of one of [0] [ERROR ] [configure] /Stage[main]/Foreman::Database/Foreman::Rake[db:migrate]/Exec[foreman-rake-db:migrate]/returns: change from 'notrun' to ['0'] failed: '/usr/sbin/foreman-rake db:migrate' returned 1 instead of one of [0]

running the foreman-rake command manually results in a huge trace which resolves to the error
ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid: PG::UndefinedTable: ERROR: relation "ansible_roles" does not exist LINE 8: WHERE a.attrelid = '"ansible_roles"'::regclass

Expected outcome:
ansible plugin gets installed and foreman-installer finishes without error

Foreman and Proxy versions:
Foreman 3.1 - Katello 4.3
ansible.noarch - 2.9.27-1.el8
rubygem-foreman_ansible.noarch - 7.0.2-1.fm3_1.el8

Foreman and Proxy plugin versions:
Foreman 3.1
rubygem-smart_proxy_ansible.noarch - 3.2.1-3.fm3_1.el8

Distribution and version:
CentOS 8

Other relevant data:
i tried to look deeper into this, but failed to get any results. the logs are far from useful - at least to me as i dont really know what to look for - and even running the installer with DEBUG does not give me any clue.
only thing i found so far was that there is indeed no table with the name ansible_roles in the database foreman. But there is a table named ansible_role inside the database pulpcore. but tinkering with the DB goes a little bit beyond my comfort zone without any educated advice about the DB structure.

hope someone can help. as this is a complete fresh install with no production config in it, I am open to do anything. thought about reinstalling, but does not seem to be the right way to learn what is going on.

if you need any more information, just tell me

i can’t upload files right now. but find them here:
https://cloud.uk-essen.de/d/573d131c7cf84800ab31/
thanks for any advice

In Enabling ansible plugin results in failure of db:migrate - #7 by Dirk I posted me findings and asked the developers to have a look into, so you can find a workaround and hopefully in the future also a solution there.