Foreman users @ Puppetconf (17th-21st Oct) event?

Fantastic! Forward any pics you can share on to me and I'll make sure it
gets a highlight somewhere :slight_smile:

THanks for making this happen guys!
Greg

··· On 20 October 2016 at 07:42, Ashton Davis wrote:

WOO! Tonight was a huge success! Thanks to everyone who came out. It was
an absolute blast, and I really enjoyed meeting you all. The Red Hat booth
will be staffed all conference long, you’re welcome to come back by and
talk to us. :slight_smile: We don’t usually bite.

Taps! Taps! Taps!

··· On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 3:18:32 PM UTC-4, Greg Sutcliffe wrote: > > On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 1:21 PM Ashton Davis > wrote: > > I've heard great things about Lazy Dog (http://www. > lazydogrestaurants.com/img/content/Menu-Mission-Valley- > > Fall-201609212016041735-mc.pdf) - but my concern is it's a bit on the > pricey side. > > The other option is Yard House, which has more taps than you can count, > including some of the best local San Diego beers (I highly > > recommend!). > http://www.yardhouse.com/locations/ca/san-diego/san-diego-mission-valley-mall/8363 > > > > These are both 1-1.5 miles from the convention center, which is a 15-20 > minute walk. Which would you all rather? > > If I were picking, the extra taps would sell me instantly - but it's not > my call :) > > I'll need a decision by the end of tomorrow if I'm going to get anything > printed (no promises, even then :P) > > On 13 October 2016 at 18:25, Neil Hanlon <nha...@kayak.com > > wrote: > > Slightly off-topic, but are there ever any community meetups just > generally? Would be cool to meet other people > > and grab a drink and complain about our jobs ;) > > It's something I'm slowly trying to make happen - I hope to have an > offering in place for people willing to run such a meetup in their area, > which will definitely involve co-ordinated promotion (our calendar[1], > tweets, G+, possible a paid Meetup account) and *may* include swag. If > you're up for that, lets talk! > > In the meantime, feel free to (prublicly or privately) let me know where > you are in the world and I'll see if I know anyone else in your area :) > > Cheers > Greg >