Foreman with Katello Installation with puppet-keystore error

During the installation of the foreman with katello,

Error 1: Puppet Keystore resource ‘/etc/candlepin/certs/keystore’ failed. Logs:
/Stage[main]/Certs::Candlepin/Keystore[/etc/candlepin/certs/keystore]/before
before to File[/etc/candlepin/certs/keystore]
/Stage[main]/Certs::Candlepin/Keystore[/etc/candlepin/certs/keystore]
Adding autorequire relationship with File[/etc/pki/katello/keystore_password-file]
Error 2: Puppet Truststore resource ‘/etc/candlepin/certs/truststore’ failed. Logs:
/Stage[main]/Certs::Candlepin/Truststore[/etc/candlepin/certs/truststore]/before
before to File[/etc/candlepin/certs/truststore]
/Stage[main]/Certs::Candlepin/Truststore[/etc/candlepin/certs/truststore]
Adding autorequire relationship with File[/etc/pki/katello/truststore_password-file]
Error 3: Puppet Truststore_certificate resource ‘/etc/candlepin/certs/truststore:candlepin-ca’ failed. Logs:
/Stage[main]/Certs::Candlepin/Truststore_certificate[/etc/candlepin/certs/truststore:candlepin-ca]
Adding autorequire relationship with File[/etc/pki/katello/truststore_password-file]
Adding autorequire relationship with File[/etc/candlepin/certs/candlepin-ca.crt]
Adding autonotify relationship with File[/etc/candlepin/certs/truststore]
Error 4: Puppet Truststore_certificate resource ‘/etc/candlepin/certs/truststore:artemis-client’ failed. Logs:
/Stage[main]/Certs::Candlepin/Truststore_certificate[/etc/candlepin/certs/truststore:artemis-client]
Adding autorequire relationship with File[/etc/foreman/client_cert.pem]
Adding autonotify relationship with File[/etc/candlepin/certs/truststore]
Error 5: Puppet Keystore_certificate resource ‘/etc/candlepin/certs/keystore:tomcat’ failed. Logs:
/Stage[main]/Certs::Candlepin/Keystore_certificate[/etc/candlepin/certs/keystore:tomcat]
Adding autorequire relationship with File[/etc/pki/katello/keystore_password-file]
Adding autorequire relationship with File[/etc/candlepin/certs/candlepin-ca.crt]
Adding autorequire relationship with File[/etc/candlepin/certs/keystore]

2023-01-21 20:27:49 [ERROR ] [configure] Could not find a suitable provider for keystore
2023-01-21 20:27:49 [ERROR ] [configure] Could not find a suitable provider for truststore
2023-01-21 20:27:49 [ERROR ] [configure] Could not find a suitable provider for truststore_certificate
2023-01-21 20:27:49 [ERROR ] [configure] Could not find a suitable provider for keystore_certificate

This issue occurred when running ‘foreman-installer --scenario katello’…
My SELinux is on permissive mode…
I tried to reinstall using this command:

yum reinstall foreman foreman-selinux katello-selinux candlepin-selinux crane-selinux --disableplugin=foreman-protector

Nothing…

I am attaching here the full log…

Can you provide more details?

• Version of Katello and Foreman
  • OS being installed on
  • Anything unique about your setup or configuration prior to installation

Hey,
Foreman Server Version 3.10 with Katello 4.12 plugin on RHEL 8.8

I am following the guide below, it occurs on the foreman-installer --scenario katello command,
https://docs.theforeman.org/3.10/Installing_Server/index-katello.html

Any suggestions??

Can you look into the installer log file for more details? The error would make me think that the keytool functionality is not present. Are you using Vanilla RHEL 8? Any customization? Any use of a different Java than what’s in RHEL?

Fixed, the Java and key tool were not on the right path…
Thanks Eric,