ForemanCon Dates: November 15-16, 2021
Call for Proposals End: November 2
Just as we did last year, we are hoping to dedicate two days of discussions next month to all things Foreman.
This page is a wiki, open to everyone in the community to propose a list of topics.
If you would like to lead the session, please add your name. Optionally, add an estimated timeframe (30/60/90 min) for the session. Each talk should leave at least 10 min at the end (5 for Q&A and 5 for a break).
- Example: “What do we mean when we say Foreman Core” (@mpoppins)
- “How Foreman is Used at Rubin Observatory” (@jhoblitt)
- “How to use Katello’s generic content type framework” (@rverdile)
- “Current developments at Foreman Salt” (20min @bastian-src)
- “Deep Dive into Katello Applicability” (20 mins) (@iballou if on Nov 15th)
- “Testing Foreman plugins in a container” (@Shimon_Shtein)
** 30 min basics and usage + optional 30 min deep dive)
- “The new host page” (60min @amirfefer)
- “The new host page - how to extend it from plugins” (workshop - 60min @amirfefer)
- “The new CV UI” (20-30 mins @sajha @Dewar)
- “Deploy multi-host applications with Foreman and Ansible using ForemanACD” (30min, @Bernhard_Suttner)
- “Katello: Oracle ULN repositories and new GUI features in Deb Repositories” (15 minutes, @MSinghal )
- “Foreman SCC Manager Redesign and updates” (30 minutes, @nadjaheitmann)
- “Katello: State of Debian Support” (30 min, @m-bucher )
- “OpenSCAP scanning with Foreman” (30 - 40min, @Ondrej_Prazak)
If you have any questions/comments feel free to add those as nested bullet points too.
Once the CfP is closed, we will work out a timetable and add this to our event calendar.
For a reminder of what we discussed last year, see: