Forman-Puppet-Windows Nodes - Unable to create remote directory

Problem:
Hi Community,

I am a first time user of Foreman & Puppet and recently started this PoC to see if this could be beneficial to our business. So to begin on Centos 8 , I installed my latest opensource Puppet master (6.19) and then on top of that configured the latest Foreman. After this I installed the Puppet agents on 1 linux node and 1 Windows 10 node. The Windows 10 node was also installed with OpenSSH to expose SSH. I tested manuallly and I can do SSH to Windows 10 with username/password.

In Foreman its reporting facts and everything looks fine from server-client communication.

The problem is when i am trying to do a remote job on Windows 10 its failing with the error below. I can see that its trying to create a /var/tmp on a windows machine and obviously thats not possible. I would like to know if Foreman can manage Windows nodes using Puppet. I have not tried with Ansible but I am sure it will have same issues.

1:
Error initializing command: RuntimeError - Unable to create directory on remote system /var/tmp/foreman-ssh-cmd-9f354046-326e-4c6a-be32-db79894136ef: exit code: 1
2:
The syntax of the command is incorrect.
3:
Exit status: EXCEPTION

Expected outcome:
I should be able to run a remote job using Puppet

Foreman and Proxy versions:
version 2.2.1
Foreman and Proxy plugin versions:

Distribution and version:
CentOS 8
Windows 10