Hammer bug rejected, but issue remains

A while ago I submitted a bug report that was closed as a duplicate. I noticed today that I am still getting the same error despite upgrading to 1.18. When I went to look, I noted that the original bug had been rejected?

I’m not 100% sure what happens next - if the developers have decided that the problem doesn’t exist, do I just live with my existential crisis?

I believe that the issue was rejected because hammer-cli-import is no longer actively maintained (@ehelms please correct me if I’m wrong).

Are you using this plugin actively? If not, disabling it in hammer config (or even uninstalling completely) will help.

Oh, I wasn’t aware of that. We are using hammer-cli-import to overcome the problems created by the (poorly named, by me, apologies) bug Updating repo link on Products page of WebUI doesn’t upgrade backend, which is still open.