Hammer Triage Week!

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

We have currently 123 hammer open issues in Redmine,
most of these issues are old and probably were already fixed or not relevant anymore.
In order to decrease the number of open issues in Redmine, we are planning to do a triage week.

What does it mean?
From today until next Tuesday we @ofedoren, @Ondrej_Prazak , @yifatmakias, me and anyone who would like to help we will triage as many issues as possible this in this week.
at the end of this week, we will meet and talk about issues that we were unable to triage or weren’t sure what do with them.

How can I help?
You are welcome to help us do the triage, take as many issues as you like and help triage them.

How do I triage Redmine issues?

• choose an issue and mark you are working on it in the following spreadsheet hammer triage week - Google Tabellen
    Add your name in the bug line so no one else we work on the same bug

• check if the issue is not duplicate, if it is - you can probably close it

• Verify that the issue fix should be in hammer if it’s not, then move it to correct project

• Try to reproduce the issue

• If the bug reproducible, and the proper fix for it should be in hammer then this is a valid bug and you can check the ‘triage’ checkbox in Redmine.
    • If the bug is not reproducible, then it might resolve already, you can close it, or if you are not sure then you can ask us here or in the meeting, we will have.
  • After you finish triage the issue, please write ‘done’ in the status column hammer triage week - Google Tabellen

I will add later the meeting details,

4 Likes