here is a list of things/tasks i've come up with that need to be completed before hammer-cli (including hammer-cli-foreman and hammer-cli-katello) can be considered "out of the beta phase."
please chime-in with additions to the list of other important tasks that need to be tackled in the very near future.
- names-to-id PRs merged and tested
- localization of hammer-core (http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/3666)
- better error messages for hammer-cli-katello (http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/5215)
- unify API parameters and return values (http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/5178)
- V2: Api docs in foreman should not require a root node for POST/PUT (http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/4181)
···-- Adam Price Software Engineer Red Hat Inc., Raleigh
adprice at redhat dot com