Host details page - Salt Properties missing

Does anyone here know how I can add more properties, as seen in this video: https://youtu.be/qFa0uGq1X7U?si=GXyPSNqEggGQRPqL&t=478

Specifically the Salt Env and Master properties? Im running the latest version of everything.

Hi @Jeff_Sparrow , sorry for the late reply. If you want to add Salt environment and Salt master, you need to go to the Edit Host page and both entries can be found on the Hosts tab. You need to install the foreman_salt plugin, first.

More details can be found in the documentation: Configuring hosts using Salt

Thanks @nadjaheitmann - I have all the plugins needed, and everything is working perfectly. Salt states, reports, ENC, etc. However, the Salt Master and Salt Env do not show up (nor does the Salt ENC option). It doesnt appear in the new UI or legacy:

If you have any other ideas lmk.

Thanks!

Hi @Jeff_Sparrow , I am surprised that it does not work for the legacy UI to be honest. About the new host details page, we don’t have the implementation for this, yet. I cannot give any prediction when we can work on it.

Ok thanks. For now, I guess we can deal without having the information on the legacyui page. Although it would be insanely helpful for us to have.