Host did not respond within 20 seconds. Is katello-agent installed and goferd running on the Host?

I setup a Katello server and 1 content host. When i install packages FROM
the content host it works and I can install…but when I try to push out
software from katello/foreman i get

Host did not respond within 20 seconds. Is katello-agent installed and
goferd running on the Host?

I tailed the logs while i was trying the push and didn't see any errors. I
confirmed goferd is running and katello-agent is installed on the content
host. There is network connectivity between the servers. I disabled the
firewall and selinux to troubleshoot.

Been working on this all day. Would really appreciate any help!

Thanks!

On the host, run the command 'katello-package-upload'.

··· On Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 1:10:22 PM UTC-4, ian forte wrote: > > I setup a Katello server and 1 content host. When i install packages FROM > the content host it works and I can install...but when I try to push out > software from katello/foreman i get > > Host did not respond within 20 seconds. Is katello-agent installed and > goferd running on the Host? > > I tailed the logs while i was trying the push and didn't see any errors. I > confirmed goferd is running and katello-agent is installed on the content > host. There is network connectivity between the servers. I disabled the > firewall and selinux to troubleshoot. > > Been working on this all day. Would really appreciate any help! > > Thanks! > > >

Excellent. Thanks Jayson.

··· On Tuesday, 10 November 2015 07:56:00 UTC, Jayson Harper wrote: > > On the host, run the command 'katello-package-upload'. > > On Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 1:10:22 PM UTC-4, ian forte wrote: >> >> I setup a Katello server and 1 content host. When i install packages >> FROM the content host it works and I can install...but when I try to push >> out software from katello/foreman i get >> >> Host did not respond within 20 seconds. Is katello-agent installed and >> goferd running on the Host? >> >> I tailed the logs while i was trying the push and didn't see any errors. >> I confirmed goferd is running and katello-agent is installed on the content >> host. There is network connectivity between the servers. I disabled the >> firewall and selinux to troubleshoot. >> >> Been working on this all day. Would really appreciate any help! >> >> Thanks! >> >> >>