How to use foreman-plugin-mco?

I don't think this plugin is really ready for prime-time, it relied on a
custom version of the smart proxy among other things. We'll probably
revisit it in the future, once some infrastructure work on making proxy
plugins possible has been completed for 1.6.

··· On 08/06/14 09:57, KissPuppet wrote: > Hi everyone! > I'm now using the plugin of forman-mco . I have installed the plugin > succcessfully,but I could fond this plugin in "select action". > I only found the plugin in the monitor-reports-MCollective command History. > So what I want know is ,how to find the forman-mco in "select action". > Thank you very much! > Looking forward to your reply!

Dominic Cleal
Red Hat Engineering

Thanks for your reply!

Could you be so kind to tell me some idea about the plugin of MCO in
version 1.6?
You know the function of MCO is strong ,and can make expand by many plugin
Compared with puppet plugin ,code is not easy to write .

I have studied the architecture of KermlT (kermit.fr),and have found by
using Restful can achieve push commands concentrated . Second , the part of
show in the interface could emerge all the plugins in the part of action
and selct it . It's good !

By the way, could I know when would the Foreman Version 1.6 be published ?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks

KissPuppet

··· On 08/06/14 09:57, KissPuppet wrote: > > Hi everyone! > > I'm now using the plugin of forman-mco . I have installed the plugin > > succcessfully,but I could fond this plugin in "select action". > > I only found the plugin in the monitor-reports-MCollective command > History. > > So what I want know is ,how to find the forman-mco in "select action". > > Thank you very much! > > Looking forward to your reply! > > I don't think this plugin is really ready for prime-time, it relied on a > custom version of the smart proxy among other things. We'll probably > revisit it in the future, once some infrastructure work on making proxy > plugins possible has been completed for 1.6. > > -- > Dominic Cleal > Red Hat Engineering >

Thanks for your reply!

Could you be so kind to tell me some idea about the plugin of MCO in
version 1.6?
You know the function of MCO is strong ,and can make expand by many plugin
Compared with puppet plugin ,code is not easy to write .

I have studied the architecture of KermlT (kermit.fr),and have found by
using Restful can achieve push commands concentrated . Second , the part of
show in the interface could emerge all the plugins in the part of action
and selct it . It's good !

By the way, could I know when would the Foreman Version 1.6 be published ?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks

KissPuppet

··· On 08/06/14 09:57, KissPuppet wrote: > > Hi everyone! > > I'm now using the plugin of forman-mco . I have installed the plugin > > succcessfully,but I could fond this plugin in "select action". > > I only found the plugin in the monitor-reports-MCollective command > History. > > So what I want know is ,how to find the forman-mco in "select action". > > Thank you very much! > > Looking forward to your reply! > > I don't think this plugin is really ready for prime-time, it relied on a > custom version of the smart proxy among other things. We'll probably > revisit it in the future, once some infrastructure work on making proxy > plugins possible has been completed for 1.6. > > -- > Dominic Cleal > Red Hat Engineering >