Installation of virt-who plugin fails with katello 3.7.0.rc1

Hello,

I have a problem to install the tfm-rubygem-foreman_virt_who_configure-0.2.1-1.fm1_18.el7.noarch.rpm on a fresh Cnetos 7 installation with Katello 3.7.0.rc1 and foreman _1.18.0-rc3. My Centos version is CentOS Linux release 7.5.1804 (Core).

After yum -y install tfm-rubygem-foreman_virt_who_configure-0.2.1-1.fm1_18.el7.noarch i try to run
foreman-rake db:migrate and become following output:

foreman-rake db:migrate
/usr/share/foreman/lib/foreman.rb:8: warning: already initialized constant Foreman::UUID_REGEXP
/usr/share/foreman/lib/foreman.rb:8: warning: previous definition of UUID_REGEXP was here
/usr/share/foreman/lib/core_extensions.rb:182: warning: already initialized constant ActiveSupport::MessageEncryptor::DEFAULT_CIPHER
/opt/theforeman/tfm-ror51/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-5.1.6/lib/active_support/message_encryptor.rb:22: warning: previous definition of DEFAULT_CIPHER was here
rake aborted!
Foreman::PluginRequirementError: ERF72-8098 [Foreman::PluginRequirementError]: foreman_virt_who_configure plugin requires the katello plugin >= 3.0.0 but current is 3.7.0.rc1
/usr/share/foreman/app/registries/foreman/plugin.rb:185:in `requires_foreman_plugin'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman_virt_who_configure-0.2.1/lib/foreman_virt_who_configure/engine.rb:31:in `block (2 levels) in <class:Engine>'
/usr/share/foreman/app/registries/foreman/plugin.rb:72:in `instance_eval'
/usr/share/foreman/app/registries/foreman/plugin.rb:72:in `register'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman_virt_who_configure-0.2.1/lib/foreman_virt_who_configure/engine.rb:29:in `block in <class:Engine>'
/opt/theforeman/tfm-ror51/root/usr/share/gems/gems/railties-5.1.6/lib/rails/initializable.rb:30:in `instance_exec'
/opt/theforeman/tfm-ror51/root/usr/share/gems/gems/railties-5.1.6/lib/rails/initializable.rb:30:in `run'
/opt/theforeman/tfm-ror51/root/usr/share/gems/gems/railties-5.1.6/lib/rails/initializable.rb:59:in `block in run_initializers'
/opt/theforeman/tfm-ror51/root/usr/share/gems/gems/railties-5.1.6/lib/rails/initializable.rb:58:in `run_initializers'
/opt/theforeman/tfm-ror51/root/usr/share/gems/gems/railties-5.1.6/lib/rails/application.rb:353:in `initialize!'
/opt/theforeman/tfm-ror51/root/usr/share/gems/gems/railties-5.1.6/lib/rails/railtie.rb:185:in `public_send'
/opt/theforeman/tfm-ror51/root/usr/share/gems/gems/railties-5.1.6/lib/rails/railtie.rb:185:in `method_missing'
/usr/share/foreman/config/environment.rb:5:in `<top (required)>'
/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/polyglot-0.3.5/lib/polyglot.rb:65:in `require'
/opt/theforeman/tfm-ror51/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-5.1.6/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:292:in `block in require'
/opt/theforeman/tfm-ror51/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-5.1.6/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:258:in `load_dependency'
/opt/theforeman/tfm-ror51/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-5.1.6/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:292:in `require'
/opt/theforeman/tfm-ror51/root/usr/share/gems/gems/railties-5.1.6/lib/rails/application.rb:329:in `require_environment!'
/opt/theforeman/tfm-ror51/root/usr/share/gems/gems/railties-5.1.6/lib/rails/application.rb:445:in `block in run_tasks_blocks'
/opt/rh/rh-ruby24/root/usr/share/gems/gems/rake-12.0.0/exe/rake:27:in `<top (required)>'
Tasks: TOP => db:migrate => environment
(See full trace by running task with --trace)
[root@vlt61598 ~]# foreman-rake db:seed
/usr/share/foreman/lib/foreman.rb:8: warning: already initialized constant Foreman::UUID_REGEXP
/usr/share/foreman/lib/foreman.rb:8: warning: previous definition of UUID_REGEXP was here
/usr/share/foreman/lib/core_extensions.rb:182: warning: already initialized constant ActiveSupport::MessageEncryptor::DEFAULT_CIPHER
/opt/theforeman/tfm-ror51/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-5.1.6/lib/active_support/message_encryptor.rb:22: warning: previous definition of DEFAULT_CIPHER was here
rake aborted!

I found an article in this forum which deals with a similar problem but not with the current version of Forman / Katello.In the repositories, I have no suitable rpm who fix this problem found.
I would have to know which RPM to install or what to do in order to install the virt-who plugin corectly.

FOREMAN: 1.18.0-rc3
KATELLO: 3.7.0.rc1

Kind regards
Lasterbalg