Is there a way to exclude hosts from the dashboard/reports?

I've got a few hosts that are out of action for a few months, so I'd expect
them to be out of sync. That means they're cluttering up reports that would
otherwise show where I need to find out what's happened. Is there a way to
mark these hosts as "expected to be down" so that Foreman ignores them for
reporting for now? If not, shall I open a feature request?

Thanks,

Iain.

Edit the host, untick "Enabled" under the Additional Information tab.
The host will be categorised separately (hosts with alerts disabled).

Please use the foreman-users list for usage and installation questions,
this list is for development discussions.

··· On 03/05/17 11:56, Iain Hallam wrote: > I've got a few hosts that are out of action for a few months, so I'd > expect them to be out of sync. That means they're cluttering up reports > that would otherwise show where I need to find out what's happened. Is > there a way to mark these hosts as "expected to be down" so that Foreman > ignores them for reporting for now?

Dominic Cleal
dominic@cleal.org

Apologies - I was originally thinking that this would be a feature request,
but I see that it's been implemented.

• Iain.
··· On Wednesday, 3 May 2017 13:30:37 UTC+1, Dominic Cleal wrote: > > On 03/05/17 11:56, Iain Hallam wrote: > > I've got a few hosts that are out of action for a few months, so I'd > > expect them to be out of sync. That means they're cluttering up reports > > that would otherwise show where I need to find out what's happened. Is > > there a way to mark these hosts as "expected to be down" so that Foreman > > ignores them for reporting for now? > > Edit the host, untick "Enabled" under the Additional Information tab. > The host will be categorised separately (hosts with alerts disabled). > > Please use the foreman-users list for usage and installation questions, > this list is for development discussions. > > -- > Dominic Cleal > dom...@cleal.org >