Katello 3.0 Branched

I branched the Katello repositories yesterday afternoon EST. Any changes
that you feel should be slated for the 3.0 release need to be marked
against the '3.0.0' release in Redmine under the Katello project as they
will be cherry picked from this point on. If an issue gets moved off the
release that you feel is critical, please let me know.

I expect to have the first RC out in a week at best, more likely two weeks
from this point.

··· -- Eric D. Helms Red Hat Engineering Ph.D. Student - North Carolina State University

Eric,

Any progress on this? Itching to get the RC running through some tests at
the moment.

Duncan

··· On Wednesday, 24 February 2016 15:20:14 UTC, Eric Helms wrote: > > I branched the Katello repositories yesterday afternoon EST. Any changes > that you feel should be slated for the 3.0 release need to be marked > against the '3.0.0' release in Redmine under the Katello project as they > will be cherry picked from this point on. If an issue gets moved off the > release that you feel is critical, please let me know. > > I expect to have the first RC out in a week at best, more likely two weeks > from this point. > > -- > Eric D. Helms > Red Hat Engineering > Ph.D. Student - North Carolina State University >

> Eric,
>
> Any progress on this? Itching to get the RC running through some tests at
> the moment.
>

We decided to release RC 1 with Pulp 2.8.0 GA which appears to be slated
for sometime this week so I would imagine I can get the RC output beginning
to mid next week.

Eric

··· On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 8:47 AM, Duncan Innes wrote:

Duncan

On Wednesday, 24 February 2016 15:20:14 UTC, Eric Helms wrote:

I branched the Katello repositories yesterday afternoon EST. Any changes
that you feel should be slated for the 3.0 release need to be marked
against the ‘3.0.0’ release in Redmine under the Katello project as they
will be cherry picked from this point on. If an issue gets moved off the
release that you feel is critical, please let me know.

I expect to have the first RC out in a week at best, more likely two
weeks from this point.

Eric D. Helms
Red Hat Engineering
Ph.D. Student - North Carolina State University

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"foreman-dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to foreman-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Eric D. Helms
Red Hat Engineering
Ph.D. Student - North Carolina State University

Great news. Thanks.

··· On Wednesday, 9 March 2016 14:54:22 UTC, Eric Helms wrote: > > > > On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 8:47 AM, Duncan Innes > wrote: > >> Eric, >> >> Any progress on this? Itching to get the RC running through some tests >> at the moment. >> > > We decided to release RC 1 with Pulp 2.8.0 GA which appears to be slated > for sometime this week so I would imagine I can get the RC output beginning > to mid next week. > > Eric > > >> >> Duncan >> >> >> On Wednesday, 24 February 2016 15:20:14 UTC, Eric Helms wrote: >>> >>> I branched the Katello repositories yesterday afternoon EST. Any changes >>> that you feel should be slated for the 3.0 release need to be marked >>> against the '3.0.0' release in Redmine under the Katello project as they >>> will be cherry picked from this point on. If an issue gets moved off the >>> release that you feel is critical, please let me know. >>> >>> I expect to have the first RC out in a week at best, more likely two >>> weeks from this point. >>> >>> -- >>> Eric D. Helms >>> Red Hat Engineering >>> Ph.D. Student - North Carolina State University >>> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "foreman-dev" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to foreman-dev...@googlegroups.com . >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > > > > -- > Eric D. Helms > Red Hat Engineering > Ph.D. Student - North Carolina State University >