luna-nightly-rpm-pipeline 51 failed

Luna nightly pipeline failed:

https://ci.theforeman.org/job/luna-nightly-rpm-pipeline/51/

foreman-luna-nightly-test (passed)
foreman-luna-upgrade-nightly-test (failed)

Upgrade test are failing bats now twice in a row when trying to register the host:

19	register subscription manager with username and password	
	# (in test file fb-content-katello.bats, line 145)
	# `subscription-manager register --force --org="${ORGANIZATION_LABEL}" --username=admin --password=changeme --env=Library' failed with status 70
	# rc=1
	# This system is currently not registered.
	# rc=0
	# All local data removed
	# rc=0
	# Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, product-id, search-disabled-repos, subscription-
	# : manager
	# This system is not registered with an entitlement server. You can use subscription-manager to register.
	# No Match for argument: katello-ca-consumer-*
	# No Packages marked for removal
	# rc=0
	# Retrieving http://localhost/pub/katello-ca-consumer-latest.noarch.rpm
	# Preparing... ########################################
	# Updating / installing...
	# katello-ca-consumer-pipeline-upgrade-l########################################
	# HTTP error (422 - Unknown): Host with name pipeline-upgrade-luna-nightly-centos7.n33.example.com is currently registered to a different org, please migrate host to Test Organization.
	# Registering to: pipeline-upgrade-luna-nightly-centos7.n33.example.com:443/rhsm
	20	register subscription manager with activation key	
	# (in test file fb-content-katello.bats, line 158)
	# `subscription-manager list --consumed | grep "${PRODUCT}"' failed
	# rc=1
	# This system is currently not registered.
	# rc=0
	# All local data removed
	# rc=70
	# HTTP error (422 - Unknown): Host with name pipeline-upgrade-luna-nightly-centos7.n33.example.com is currently registered to a different org, please migrate host to Test Organization.

Any idea @katello team?

I’ve opened a card on our board to look into this over the next few days.

Could it be that the host already exists because of a Puppet registration and has no organization. Unregister then might only look at hosts within the organization and fails. That’d be my theory which I haven’t tested at all :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.