Manifest refresh Failes

Problem: Manifest refresh fail with error reported

Expected outcome: Manifest import succesfully

Foreman and Proxy versions:
Foreman and Proxy plugin versions:

Distribution and version:

Other relevant data:

Owner has already imported from another subscription management application. The following conflicts were found: [ DISTRIBUTOR_CONFLICT ]Error message: the server returns an error
HTTP status code: 404
Response headers: {"date"=>"Fri, 22 Mar 2024 09:11:32 GMT", "server"=>"gunicorn", "content-type"=>"application/json", "vary"=>"Accept,Cookie", "allow"=>"GET, PUT, PATCH, DELETE, HEAD, OPTIONS", "x-frame-options"=>"DENY", "content-length"=>"23", "x-content-type-options"=>"nosniff", "referrer-policy"=>"same-origin", "cross-origin-opener-policy"=>"same-origin", "correlation-id"=>"36c38986-d5a2-420f-a433-712bd508ad53", "access-control-expose-headers"=>"Correlation-ID", "via"=>"1.1 itmxvlpforaio01.it.cobra.group"}
Response body: {"detail":"Not found."}Error message: the server returns an error
Response headers: {"date"=>"Fri, 22 Mar 2024 09:11:40 GMT", "server"=>"gunicorn", "content-type"=>"application/json", "vary"=>"Accept,Cookie", "allow"=>"GET, PUT, PATCH, DELETE, HEAD, OPTIONS", "x-frame-options"=>"DENY", "content-length"=>"23", "x-content-type-options"=>"nosniff", "referrer-policy"=>"same-origin", "cross-origin-opener-policy"=>"same-origin", "correlation-id"=>"36c38986-d5a2-420f-a433-712bd508ad53", "access-control-expose-headers"=>"Correlation-ID", "via"=>"1.1 itmxvlpforaio01.it.cobra.group"}
Response body: {"detail":"Not found."}Error message: the server returns an error
Response headers: {"date"=>"Fri, 22 Mar 2024 09:12:04 GMT", "server"=>"gunicorn", "content-type"=>"application/json", "vary"=>"Accept,Cookie", "allow"=>"GET, PUT, PATCH, DELETE, HEAD, OPTIONS", "x-frame-options"=>"DENY", "content-length"=>"23", "x-content-type-options"=>"nosniff", "referrer-policy"=>"same-origin", "cross-origin-opener-policy"=>"same-origin", "correlation-id"=>"36c38986-d5a2-420f-a433-712bd508ad53", "access-control-expose-headers"=>"Correlation-ID", "via"=>"1.1 itmxvlpforaio01.it.cobra.group"}
Response body: {"detail":"Not found."}

Hi All, i’m facing a few problems on my foreman installation. I’m trying to solve all of them but a lot of issues have started after the upgrade from 3.8 to 3.9

You cannot have the same manifest imported in two or more organizations. If you delete the manifest from one of the organizations, or re-export it from console.redhat.com and import the new one, it should resolve this.

luckily we have only 1 org to manage. I’ll try! thank you

I tried and it does not work. the task starts but finish with this warning:

Error message: the server returns an error
Response headers: {"date"=>"Fri, 22 Mar 2024 17:08:13 GMT", "server"=>"gunicorn", "content-type"=>"application/json", "vary"=>"Accept,Cookie", "allow"=>"GET, PUT, PATCH, DELETE, HEAD, OPTIONS", "x-frame-options"=>"DENY", "content-length"=>"23", "x-content-type-options"=>"nosniff", "referrer-policy"=>"same-origin", "cross-origin-opener-policy"=>"same-origin", "correlation-id"=>"245f5eb2-907d-4b0f-af16-c799e23dd087", "access-control-expose-headers"=>"Correlation-ID", "via"=>"1.1 itmxvlpforaio01.it.cobra.group"}
Response headers: {"date"=>"Fri, 22 Mar 2024 17:08:21 GMT", "server"=>"gunicorn", "content-type"=>"application/json", "vary"=>"Accept,Cookie", "allow"=>"GET, PUT, PATCH, DELETE, HEAD, OPTIONS", "x-frame-options"=>"DENY", "content-length"=>"23", "x-content-type-options"=>"nosniff", "referrer-policy"=>"same-origin", "cross-origin-opener-policy"=>"same-origin", "correlation-id"=>"245f5eb2-907d-4b0f-af16-c799e23dd087", "access-control-expose-headers"=>"Correlation-ID", "via"=>"1.1 itmxvlpforaio01.it.cobra.group"}
Response headers: {"date"=>"Fri, 22 Mar 2024 17:08:42 GMT", "server"=>"gunicorn", "content-type"=>"application/json", "vary"=>"Accept,Cookie", "allow"=>"GET, PUT, PATCH, DELETE, HEAD, OPTIONS", "x-frame-options"=>"DENY", "content-length"=>"23", "x-content-type-options"=>"nosniff", "referrer-policy"=>"same-origin", "cross-origin-opener-policy"=>"same-origin", "correlation-id"=>"245f5eb2-907d-4b0f-af16-c799e23dd087", "access-control-expose-headers"=>"Correlation-ID", "via"=>"1.1 itmxvlpforaio01.it.cobra.group"}
Response body: {"detail":"Not found."}

Is this a newly downloaded manifest, or an existing zip file?

freshly downloaded zip files from the redhat console

You may need to delete the manifest from the previous Foreman or other org where it was in use. If you cannot do that, maybe try creating a new manifest.

I try to create another manifest. It should be in satellite 6.12 type, correct?

EDIT: i just recreated a new one as the old one was configured. satellite 6.14 .

Sure, 6.12 is fine

1 Like