Need hammer exit status details

Problem:
Hammer command does not give proper error message in case of failure. I am trying to create a vm host using hammer and it says could not create the host if ip is already used in subnet. I have multiple dhcp server running in my environment.
Expected outcome:
Hammer command should give related error message so that user can understand what is the error cause. Is there any document that can give list of exit status and their description.
Foreman and Proxy versions:
foreman 1.91.1
Foreman and Proxy plugin versions:
foreman 1.91.1
Other relevant data:
[e.g. logs from Foreman and/or the Proxy, modified templates, commands issued, etc]
(for logs, surround with three back-ticks to get proper formatting, e.g.)

logs

Hello @tarunagarwal,
there is not much logic around host creation in Hammer itself. It mostly passes the provided params to API and prints the API response. Usually you can tell where the error originates from from a debug output (hammer -d host create ...) which contains the API request and response. If the error happened on the server side it depends how well it is handled there but usually server log /var/log/foreman/production.log reveals most details. Unfortunately Hammer does not have any diagnostic tools built in for that and you have to investigate the server logs yourself.

If you can provide hammer debug out we can probably help you with something more specific.

HTH,
Martin