October 12, 2021, 12:35pm
Since this PR was merged, nightly has been broken:
12:08PM - 23 Sep 21 UTC
Needed for seamless integration with the foreman_puppet plugin (https://github.c
Prerequisite for this PR: https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_puppet/pull/201
Thank you for contributing to The Foreman, please read the
[following guide](https://www.theforeman.org/contribute.html), in short:
* [Create an issue](https://projects.theforeman.org/projects/foreman/issues)
* Reference the issue via `Fixes #1234` in the commit message
* Prefer present-tense, imperative-style commit messages
* Mark all strings for translation, see 
* Suggest prerequisites for testing and testing scenarios following example above.
* Prepend `[WIP]` for work in progress to prevent bots from triggering actions
* Be patient, we will do our best to take a look as soon as we can
* Explain the purpose of the PR, attach screenshots if applicable
* List all prerequisites for testing (e.g. VMware cluster, two smart proxies...)
* Reviewers often use extensive list of items to check, have a look prior submitting 
* Be nice and respectful
All of them fail on:
not ok 6 import motd puppet class
# (in test file fb-test-puppet.bats, line 64)
# `hammer proxy import-classes --name $(hostname -f)' failed with status 64
# Error: Unrecognised option '--name'.
# See: 'hammer proxy import-classes --help'.
import-classes command needs this foreman_puppet PR to work:
The latest foreman_puppet version does not contain this commit, yet. Fix is in progress.
The puppet failure seems to be fixed by the new plugin release (2.0.0.alpha.2)