Nominating Ron Lavi for Foreman core commit access

Hello,

I would like to nominate @Ron_Lavi for commit access to foreman core. Ron has been a very active reviewer (list of reviews) mostly on the frontend stack. Ron is a long-time contributor to Foreman with many code contributions and he greatly contributes to improvements of the UI/UX of Foreman and its plugins, including creating and maintaining foreman-rh-cloud plugin. Ron plays a key part in UI discussions and implementations. I strongly believe we would greatly benefit from having Ron as a core maintainer.

Please comment your opinion or press the like button to indicate your support. If someone has reason to object and wishes to stay anonymous, please send me a private message.

12 Likes

A week has passed, there have been multiple maintainers who expressed their support, and no objections were raised. @tbrisker, @Marek_Hulan could you please add commit access permission to @Ron_Lavi’s profile?

Welcome to the core maintainers team @Ron_Lavi!

3 Likes

Congratulation @Ron_Lavi, welcome aboard! I’ve sent you the invitation to the Core group on github and invited you to the regular maintainers call.

3 Likes