Not sure if upgrade from Katello 3.18 to 4.0 is successful

Problem: Performed steps to upgrade from Katello version 3.18 to version 4.0. the upgrade appears to be successful and I am able to synchronize repositories. The issue is that in the “About” tab I have the following errors:
pulp FAIL 404 Not Found
pulp_auth FAIL Skipped pulp_auth check after failed pulp check

If I execute hammer ping the response appears normal.
[root@ bin]# hammer ping
database:
Server Response: Duration: 0ms
candlepin:
Server Response: Duration: 31ms
candlepin_events:
candlepin_auth:
Server Response: Duration: 29ms
katello_events:
pulp3:
Server Response: Duration: 50ms
foreman_tasks:
Server Response: Duration: 3ms

Expected outcome:
The GUI would show all status as OK.
or
if the if the error is related to the legacy pulp services, they should be removed from the monitoring.
Foreman and Proxy versions:
Foreman and Proxy plugin versions:
Foreman-tasks - 4.01
Foreman-remote-execution - 4.3.0
Katello - 4.0.3

Distribution and version:
CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)

Other relevant data:

I have not included any logs at this time as I would like to know what logs you would prefer.

The upgrade steps were as follows:

1. Update the OS to the latest version.

2. Download and install “tfm-rubygem-qpid_proton” to have a version that matches “qpid-proton-c” on my system
    wget https://yum.theforeman.org/katello/4.0/katello/el7/x86_64/tfm-rubygem-qpid_proton-0.34.0-2.el7.x86_64.rpm
    yum install tfm-rubygem-qpid_proton-0.34.0-2.el7.x86_64.rpm

3. Disable the epel repository to remove conflicts with “qpid-proton-c” update

4. yum clean all

5. yum update -x tfm-rubygem-qpid_proton

6. foreman-installer (note the first time I execute this the process fails. I need to reboot and run again)

7. reboot

8. foreman-installer (This time it is successful)
    Begin checking the system with “About” and “hammer ping”

I have performed this several times and the outcome is always the same.

Please let me know what to check to ensure the system is working properly.
Thanks

If hammer ping is showing all OK I would trust that status. The About page might be a known issue that did not get cleaned up properly. @Justin_Sherrill does this sound familiar at all on a 4.0?

@Justin_Sherrill
I would like to have your feedback as final confirmation. If you think everything is on using hammer ping, I will proceed to upgrade my production katello servers.
Thank you in advance. And thank you for your support.

This doesn’t sound familiar, but i agree, if ping shows okay i’d trust that.

You might also check that /etc/foreman-proxy/settings.d/pulp.yml has enabled set to false. In addition, you may try refreshing the smart proxy

Hello @Justin_Sherrill Thank you for your help.
Can you point me to how to refresh the proxy? This is a stand alone katello server. I am concerned about breaking the system and then needing to reinstall. I have many production clients that are customer managed so I would have to provide a way to have then re-register if things go bad. Can I refresh the proxy without losing the certificates? Or can I use the existing certs if I would need to reinstall?
Thanks again for your support.