- What: We talk about automation using open source software.
- When: Conference on October, 4th and 5th plus Workshops on October 6th 2022
- Where: Munich, Germany; or on your comfy couch with the OSAD Stream
Dear Foreman Community,
After two years with an “online only” format, ATIX is back with its in-person (hybrid actually …) open source conference in Munich!
OSAD, short for “Open Source Automation Days”, is the largest manufacturer-independent open source conference in Munich.
Its central theme is Automation in Data Centers Based on Open Source.
For two days, you can discuss with the present developers and the professional audience about exciting presentations and news on current developments in the following field:
- Open Source Trends
- Cloud Infrastructures
Both conference days are structured in a Strategy and Technology track:
- The strategy track is about discussing automation solutions in your work environment.
Here, CTOs, CIOs, and other decision-makers in the IT industry find the latest developments in data center automation.
- The technology track is about new developments in the open source community.
The topics are particularly aimed at developers, system administrators, and all other open source enthusiasts.
Feel free to message me if you have any further questions.