Problem downloading the kickstart file

Problem:
I have this problem:

Provisioning hosts from a smart proxy.

However, I can’t seem to find a setting “remote addresses” in the foreman-gui - has it changed in the meantime?

Expected outcome:
Provision hosts from proxy

Foreman and Proxy versions:
foreman-2.4.1-1.el8.noarch
foreman-proxy-2.4.1-1.el8.noarch

Foreman and Proxy plugin versions:
foreman-2.4.1-1.el8.noarch
foreman-proxy-2.4.1-1.el8.noarch
Distribution and version:
CentOS 8.4.2105

OK, turns out it does work, but it seems you can’t take too much time after “rebuilding” the host.
(Had to cancel the build and then start again).

However, I do find that error-message a bit misleading…

Remote IP must match the IP of the provisioning interface in order to find a host in Foreman DB. When request is proxied, it is passed via a HTTP header.

The provisioning interface has a private IP, but the foreman server can’t really resolve that. And the proxy of course contacts the main foreman server with the public IP.

The name of the proxy (for that public IP) is resolvable in DNS (and was configured at installation-time of the proxy). I added all kinds cnames as aliases to the proxy for the different names I could come up with (IPs) that it could be using. But they are all private IPs of course…

At this point in time, this is not about Foreman being able to reach the IP. Foreman needs to know the IP address.

As I said, it now works. If I haven’t “worked” on the host for a while, I need to cancel the build and start a new build. Then it gets a new token and with that token, the kickstart-file can be downloaded.
It formats the disks etc.

However, now I’m stuck at where it can’t seem to download a specific RPM file: