The first thing I wanted to configure was puppet modules…and hit the
first problem.

Most of the modules seem to be properly imported but tried two different
ones for DHCP and both are having the same issue, dhcp::pool and dhcp::host
are not being imported, or not listed.

The two modules I tried are:

• theforeman-dhcp
  • zleslie-dhcp

Anyone with same issue? am I doing anything wrong?

I'll be happy to provide further information if needed.

Thanks!

Check if the file "config/ignored_environments.yml" exists and is matching
some of these classes.

··· El sábado, 13 de julio de 2013 18:42:40 UTC+2, Sergio Jimenez escribió: > > Hi, > > I'm just evaluating foreman, so far the installer worked properly in > debian7, everything is up and running. > > The first thing I wanted to configure was puppet modules....and hit the > first problem. > > Most of the modules seem to be properly imported but tried two different > ones for DHCP and both are having the same issue, dhcp::pool and dhcp::host > are not being imported, or not listed. > > The two modules I tried are: > > * theforeman-dhcp > * zleslie-dhcp > > Anyone with same issue? am I doing anything wrong? > > I'll be happy to provide further information if needed. > > Thanks! >

Hi!

the file is there but with .sample extension, which I understand is not
used…isn't it?

Its contents is:

cat ignored_environments.yml.sample
#:ignored:

- test

:filters:

• !ruby/regexp '/params$/'
  • !ruby/regexp '/base$/'
  • !ruby/regexp '/install$/'
  • !ruby/regexp '/service$/'
  • !ruby/regexp '/config$/'

Thanks!

··· On Saturday, July 13, 2013 11:30:34 PM UTC+2, Félix Barbeira wrote: > > Check if the file "config/ignored_environments.yml" exists and is matching > some of these classes. > > El sábado, 13 de julio de 2013 18:42:40 UTC+2, Sergio Jimenez escribió: >> >> Hi, >> >> I'm just evaluating foreman, so far the installer worked properly in >> debian7, everything is up and running. >> >> The first thing I wanted to configure was puppet modules....and hit the >> first problem. >> >> Most of the modules seem to be properly imported but tried two different >> ones for DHCP and both are having the same issue, dhcp::pool and dhcp::host >> are not being imported, or not listed. >> >> The two modules I tried are: >> >> * theforeman-dhcp >> * zleslie-dhcp >> >> Anyone with same issue? am I doing anything wrong? >> >> I'll be happy to provide further information if needed. >> >> Thanks! >> >

Hmmm my bad, they are not classes…they are puppet defined types, do they
work in foreman?

Sorry for the noise…

··· On Sunday, July 14, 2013 1:01:47 AM UTC+2, Sergio Jimenez wrote: > > Hi! > > the file is there but with .sample extension, which I understand is not > used...isn't it? > > Its contents is: > > cat ignored_environments.yml.sample > #:ignored: > # - test > > :filters: > - !ruby/regexp '/params$/' > - !ruby/regexp '/base$/' > - !ruby/regexp '/install$/' > - !ruby/regexp '/service$/' > - !ruby/regexp '/config$/' > > Thanks! > > On Saturday, July 13, 2013 11:30:34 PM UTC+2, Félix Barbeira wrote: >> >> Check if the file "config/ignored_environments.yml" exists and is >> matching some of these classes. >> >> El sábado, 13 de julio de 2013 18:42:40 UTC+2, Sergio Jimenez escribió: >>> >>> Hi, >>> >>> I'm just evaluating foreman, so far the installer worked properly in >>> debian7, everything is up and running. >>> >>> The first thing I wanted to configure was puppet modules....and hit the >>> first problem. >>> >>> Most of the modules seem to be properly imported but tried two different >>> ones for DHCP and both are having the same issue, dhcp::pool and dhcp::host >>> are not being imported, or not listed. >>> >>> The two modules I tried are: >>> >>> * theforeman-dhcp >>> * zleslie-dhcp >>> >>> Anyone with same issue? am I doing anything wrong? >>> >>> I'll be happy to provide further information if needed. >>> >>> Thanks! >>> >>

OK, I found the answer here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/foreman-users/o-Sqjo-n21A

Thanks!

··· On Sunday, July 14, 2013 1:10:04 AM UTC+2, Sergio Jimenez wrote: > > Hmmm my bad, they are not classes...they are puppet defined types, do they > work in foreman? > > Sorry for the noise... > > On Sunday, July 14, 2013 1:01:47 AM UTC+2, Sergio Jimenez wrote: >> >> Hi! >> >> the file is there but with .sample extension, which I understand is not >> used...isn't it? >> >> Its contents is: >> >> cat ignored_environments.yml.sample >> #:ignored: >> # - test >> >> :filters: >> - !ruby/regexp '/params$/' >> - !ruby/regexp '/base$/' >> - !ruby/regexp '/install$/' >> - !ruby/regexp '/service$/' >> - !ruby/regexp '/config$/' >> >> Thanks! >> >> On Saturday, July 13, 2013 11:30:34 PM UTC+2, Félix Barbeira wrote: >>> >>> Check if the file "config/ignored_environments.yml" exists and is >>> matching some of these classes. >>> >>> El sábado, 13 de julio de 2013 18:42:40 UTC+2, Sergio Jimenez escribió: >>>> >>>> Hi, >>>> >>>> I'm just evaluating foreman, so far the installer worked properly in >>>> debian7, everything is up and running. >>>> >>>> The first thing I wanted to configure was puppet modules....and hit the >>>> first problem. >>>> >>>> Most of the modules seem to be properly imported but tried two >>>> different ones for DHCP and both are having the same issue, dhcp::pool and >>>> dhcp::host are not being imported, or not listed. >>>> >>>> The two modules I tried are: >>>> >>>> * theforeman-dhcp >>>> * zleslie-dhcp >>>> >>>> Anyone with same issue? am I doing anything wrong? >>>> >>>> I'll be happy to provide further information if needed. >>>> >>>> Thanks! >>>> >>>