Pulp3 - 503 Service Unavailable

Glad you found your issue, interesting that it did not deploy it as the unix socket in your one case. Are you able to check if in /usr/share/foreman-installer/modules/pulpcore you see evidence of this Switch to using a Unix socket bind for API and Content services · theforeman/puppet-pulpcore@04b9f5f · GitHub ?

yes its in `/usr/share/foreman-installer/modules/pulpcore/manifests/service.pp I wonder why it didn’t apply - it may be because there was a migration failure which is my next issue.

Thanks @ehelms and @stephenc
I had a same issue. After editing the pulpcore-api.service and re-added pulpcore-api.socket my pulp3 status changed to OK. I also noticed, that my pulpcore-content.service was also unchanged… so i updated that one as well.
Hopefully it will not affect foreman katello workability or migration.
because already see, that i have another issue with migration - ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘cast’ , but hopefully I can find the solution for that issue under another topic.

I’d suggest running the installer again to ensure you have everything
configured properly.

I tried but i get the following error message:

Target /var/lib/pulp/media already exists. Unable to migrate Pulp media root from /var/lib/pulp/docroot.
Ensure /var/lib/pulp/docroot is not a directory or /var/lib/pulp/media does not exist.
2021-03-11 13:54:54 [ERROR ] [root] Target /var/lib/pulp/media already exists. Unable to migrate Pulp media root from /var/lib/pulp/docroot.

It seems that after upgrade docroot folder still exist (Media is around 60GB and docroot around 495MB). So it still contains some small data. Any suggestions?

@ekohl What would you recommend be done to resolve this?

That was fixed with this bug:

However, it doesn’t help you right now. You can move all files from docroot manually. I would be cautious with overwriting files.

There is a command to list unreferenced files. I think you can call it with PULP_SETTINGS=/etc/pulp/settings.py sudo -u pulp pulpcore-manager unreferenced-files but I’m not quite sure. I don’t have an install at hand where I can try it out.

Ideally there would also be an integrity check command that would do the opposite and list missing files. The code of unreferenced_files can be a good inspiration:

After moving files from /docroot to /media (no overwrite prompt), i re-run foreman-installer command and it was successful. But after using “foreman-maintain content prepare” it started to prepare the content and everything seemed good, but after some time it threw a error:
Katello::Errors::Pulp3Error: RemoteArtifact matching query does not exist.

I think i will wait until next update/patch is coming out and maybe it will help me to fix this Artifact error. Still no clue or luck in solve it.

@Justin_Sherrill or @iballou could you take a look? I think we may have crossed from platform issues into application level.

Hi @kimpsik,

Do you see a complete backtrace in /var/log/messages for that error? I’d like to see that. There’s an older Pulp migration bug with that error in it, but that particular problem was solved in an older release. (Issue #7418: If a pulp 2 importer updated a mirror it syncs from and the content stays the same, re-migration fails - Migration Plugin - Pulp)

Hi @iballou
I did rollback last time and when i now tried again, i got a completely different error message:

Katello::Errors::Pulp3Error: The content located in /var/lib/pulp/content/units/rpm/04/a51439515dddcfe5e69861e788307f7ef70abbc7f70a50420e87c50dc8c457/tfm-rubygem-smart_proxy_discovery_image-1.2.1-1.fm2_2.el7.noarch.rpm is missing or corrupted. Repair it in pulp2 and re-run the migration. Alternatively, run migration with skip_corrupted=True.

I’m not sure it’s possible at the moment to skip or fix corrupted files. So unfortunately, I can’t share the information you wanted.

Skipping corrupt data will be available in Katello 3.18.2 when it’s out, and it should be out somewhat soon.

In the meantime, if you can find which repository has that corrupt RPM, I suppose you could run a verify content sync on it.

I tried it already, but unfortunately it didn’t help.

Hi @iballou So i tried again and now i have the logs that you requested:

Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: django.db.utils.IntegrityError: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "core_remoteartifact_content_artifact_id_remote_id_be64c19e_uniq"
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: DETAIL:  Key (content_artifact_id, remote_id)=(f710b360-bb46-4359-af93-4a52bed7315f, 97c04477-e86e-4eb6-8986-0b8ca42865ac) already exists.
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: Traceback (most recent call last):
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rq/worker.py", line 936, in perform_job
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: rv = job.perform()
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rq/job.py", line 684, in perform
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: self._result = self._execute()
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rq/job.py", line 690, in _execute
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: return self.func(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulp_2to3_migration/app/tasks/migrate.py", line 81, in migrate_from_pulp2
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: migrate_content(plan, skip_corrupted=skip_corrupted)
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulp_2to3_migration/app/migration.py", line 47, in migrate_content
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: plugin.migrator.migrate_content_to_pulp3(skip_corrupted=skip_corrupted)
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulp_2to3_migration/app/plugin/rpm/migrator.py", line 145, in migrate_content_to_pulp3
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: loop.run_until_complete(dm.create())
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: File "/usr/lib64/python3.6/asyncio/base_events.py", line 484, in run_until_complete
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: return future.result()
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulp_2to3_migration/app/plugin/content.py", line 89, in create
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: await pipeline
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/api.py", line 225, in create_pipeline
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: await asyncio.gather(*futures)
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/api.py", line 43, in __call__
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: await self.run()
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/artifact_stages.py", line 244, in run
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: RemoteArtifact.objects.bulk_get_or_create(self._needed_remote_artifacts(batch))
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/app/models/content.py", line 94, in bulk_get_or_create
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: objs[i] = objs[i].__class__.objects.get(objs[i].q())
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/db/models/manager.py", line 82, in manager_method
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: return getattr(self.get_queryset(), name)(*args, **kwargs)
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py", line 408, in get
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: self.model._meta.object_name
    Mar 27 14:14:31  pulpcore-worker-2: pulpcore.app.models.content.RemoteArtifact.DoesNotExist: RemoteArtifact matching query does not exist.

I also tried after that one more time “content prepare” command and i got another error:
Katello::Errors::Pulp3Error: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'pk'

Any recommendations ?

@kimpsik was that second attempt after upgrading to Katello 3.18.2?

@iballou Correct, that was my second attempt after upgrade.
Those were my steps:

1. Moved all files from docroot to media folder
  2. foreman-installer
  3. foreman-installer --katello-use-pulp-2-for-deb=false --katello-enable-deb=false
  4. foreman-maintain content prepare

The migration reached about 40% and then it stopped.

This might be a Pulp bug, but I’m not totally convinced yet. Can I see the expanded Dynflow console for your latest content migration task in the UI? You can just expand all of the individual actions in the Dynflow console and copy/paste the whole thing here.

I’d like to see if we could get more information about which Pulp 3 task specifically failed. It should hopefully be in Dynflow.

2: Actions::Pulp3::ContentMigration (skipped) [ 1806.42s / 16.10s ]
Queue: default

Started at: 2021-04-02 06:28:16 UTC

Ended at: 2021-04-02 06:58:22 UTC

Real time: 1806.42s

Execution time (excluding suspended state): 16.10s

Input:

services_checked:

• pulp3
    smart_proxy_id: 1
    remote_user: admin
    remote_cp_user: admin
    current_request_id:
    current_timezone: UTC
    current_user_id: 3
    current_organization_id:
    current_location_id:
    Output:

pulp_tasks:

• pulp_href: “/pulp/api/v3/tasks/7cf9af95-deb4-43b5-b770-83392086950a/”
    pulp_created: ‘2021-04-02T06:28:16.471+00:00’
    state: failed
    name: pulp_2to3_migration.app.tasks.migrate.migrate_from_pulp2
    started_at: ‘2021-04-02T06:28:16.650+00:00’
    finished_at: ‘2021-04-02T06:58:12.846+00:00’
    error:
    traceback: |2
    File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rq/worker.py”, line 936, in perform_job
    rv = job.perform()
    File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rq/job.py”, line 684, in perform
    self._result = self._execute()
    File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rq/job.py”, line 690, in _execute
    return self.func(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
    File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulp_2to3_migration/app/tasks/migrate.py”, line 81, in migrate_from_pulp2
    migrate_content(plan, skip_corrupted=skip_corrupted)
    File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulp_2to3_migration/app/migration.py”, line 47, in migrate_content
    plugin.migrator.migrate_content_to_pulp3(skip_corrupted=skip_corrupted)
    File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulp_2to3_migration/app/plugin/rpm/migrator.py”, line 145, in migrate_content_to_pulp3
    loop.run_until_complete(dm.create())
    File “/usr/lib64/python3.6/asyncio/base_events.py”, line 484, in run_until_complete
    return future.result()
    File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulp_2to3_migration/app/plugin/content.py”, line 89, in create
    await pipeline
    File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/api.py”, line 225, in create_pipeline
    await asyncio.gather(*futures)
    File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/api.py”, line 43, in call
    await self.run()
    File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/plugin/stages/artifact_stages.py”, line 244, in run
    RemoteArtifact.objects.bulk_get_or_create(self._needed_remote_artifacts(batch))
    File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pulpcore/app/models/content.py”, line 94, in bulk_get_or_create
    objs[i] = objs[i].class.objects.get(objs[i].q())
    File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/db/models/manager.py”, line 82, in manager_method
    return getattr(self.get_queryset(), name)(*args, **kwargs)
    File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py”, line 408, in get
    self.model._meta.object_name
    description: RemoteArtifact matching query does not exist.
    worker: “/pulp/api/v3/workers/49a2be45-45bd-4b71-aef0-96e176c76b57/”
    child_tasks:
    task_group: “/pulp/api/v3/task-groups/079f6958-e6fc-49ab-8b2f-8a333a832204/”
    progress_reports:
    • message: Processing Pulp 2 repositories, importers, distributors
      code: processing.repositories
      state: completed
      total: 38
      done: 38
    • message: Pre-migrating Pulp 2 DISTRIBUTION content (general info)
      code: premigrating.content.general
      total: 0
      done: 0
    • message: Pre-migrating Pulp 2 DISTRIBUTION content (detail info)
      code: premigrating.content.detail
    • message: Pre-migrating Pulp 2 PACKAGE_LANGPACKS content (detail info)
    • message: Pre-migrating Pulp 2 MODULEMD content (general info)
      total: 12
      done: 11
    • message: Pre-migrating Pulp 2 MODULEMD content (detail info)
      total: 12
      done: 11
    • message: Pre-migrating Pulp 2 MODULEMD_DEFAULTS content (general info)
    • message: Pre-migrating Pulp 2 MODULEMD_DEFAULTS content (detail info)
    • message: Pre-migrating Pulp 2 PACKAGE_ENVIRONMENT content (general info)
    • message: Pre-migrating Pulp 2 PACKAGE_ENVIRONMENT content (detail info)
    • message: Pre-migrating Pulp 2 PACKAGE_GROUP content (general info)
      total: 1
      done: -8
    • message: Pre-migrating Pulp 2 YUM_REPO_METADATA_FILE content (general info)
      done: 1
      total: 4204
      done: 4181
      total: 4204
      done: 4181
    • message: Pre-migrating Pulp 2 YUM_REPO_METADATA_FILE content (detail info)
      done: 1
    • message: Pre-migrating Pulp 2 PACKAGE_GROUP content (detail info)
      done: -8
    • message: Pre-migrating Pulp 2 ERRATUM content (general info)
      total: 7484
      done: 7484
      total: 7484
      done: 7484
    • message: Pre-migrating Pulp 2 PACKAGE_LANGPACKS content (general info)
      code: creating.repositories
    • message: Pre-migrating Pulp 2 PACKAGE_CATEGORY content (general info)
    • message: Pre-migrating Pulp 2 PACKAGE_CATEGORY content (detail info)
      code: migrating.importers
      total: 6
      done: 6
      code: migrating.rpm.content
      state: canceled
      total: 64503
      done: 28000
      code: migrating.content
      state: failed
      created_resources:
    • “/pulp/api/v3/task-groups/079f6958-e6fc-49ab-8b2f-8a333a832204/”
      reserved_resources_record:
    • pulp_2to3_migration
      task_groups:
  • pulp_href: “/pulp/api/v3/task-groups/079f6958-e6fc-49ab-8b2f-8a333a832204/”
    description: Migration Sub-tasks
    all_tasks_dispatched: false
    waiting: 0
    skipped: 0
    running: 0
    completed: 0
    canceled: 0
    failed: 1
    group_progress_reports:
      code: create.repo_version
      code: create.distribution
      poll_attempts:
      total: 132
      failed: 1
      Error:

Katello::Errors::Pulp3Error

RemoteArtifact matching query does not exist.

• “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.18.2.1/app/lib/actions/pulp3/abstract_async_task.rb:102:in
    `block in check_for_errors’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.18.2.1/app/lib/actions/pulp3/abstract_async_task.rb:100:in
    `each’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.18.2.1/app/lib/actions/pulp3/abstract_async_task.rb:100:in
    `check_for_errors’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.18.2.1/app/lib/actions/pulp3/abstract_async_task.rb:133:in
    `poll_external_task’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/action/polling.rb:100:in
    `poll_external_task_with_rescue’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/action/polling.rb:22:in
    `run’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/action/cancellable.rb:14:in
    `run’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.18.2.1/app/lib/actions/pulp3/abstract_async_task.rb:10:in
    `run’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/action.rb:571:in
    `block (3 levels) in execute_run’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:27:in
    `pass’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:19:in
    `pass’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:32:in
    `run’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:23:in
    `call’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:27:in
    `pass’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:19:in
    `pass’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.18.2.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/remote_action.rb:16:in
    `block in run’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.18.2.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/remote_action.rb:40:in
    `block in as_remote_user’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.18.2.1/app/models/katello/concerns/user_extensions.rb:21:in
    `cp_config’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.18.2.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/remote_action.rb:27:in
    `as_cp_user’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.18.2.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/remote_action.rb:39:in
    `as_remote_user’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/katello-3.18.2.1/app/lib/actions/middleware/remote_action.rb:16:in
    `run’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/middleware/stack.rb:23:in
    `call’”
    `pass’”
    `pass’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-3.0.5/app/lib/actions/middleware/rails_executor_wrap.rb:14:in
    `block in run’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/activesupport-6.0.3.4/lib/active_support/execution_wrapper.rb:88:in
    `wrap’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-3.0.5/app/lib/actions/middleware/rails_executor_wrap.rb:13:in
    `run’”
    `call’”
    `pass’”
    `pass’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/action/progress.rb:31:in
    `with_progress_calculation’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/action/progress.rb:17:in
    `run’”
    `call’”
    `pass’”
    `pass’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-3.0.5/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_request_id.rb:15:in
    `block in run’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-3.0.5/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_request_id.rb:49:in
    `restore_current_request_id’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-3.0.5/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_request_id.rb:15:in
    `run’”
    `call’”
    `pass’”
    `pass’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-3.0.5/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_timezone.rb:15:in
    `block in run’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-3.0.5/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_timezone.rb:44:in
    `restore_curent_timezone’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-3.0.5/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_timezone.rb:15:in
    `run’”
    `call’”
    `pass’”
    `pass’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-3.0.5/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_user.rb:15:in
    `block in run’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-3.0.5/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_user.rb:44:in
    `restore_curent_user’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-3.0.5/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_user.rb:15:in
    `run’”
    `call’”
    `pass’”
    `pass’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-3.0.5/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_taxonomies.rb:15:in
    `block in run’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-3.0.5/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_taxonomies.rb:45:in
    `restore_current_taxonomies’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/foreman-tasks-3.0.5/app/lib/actions/middleware/keep_current_taxonomies.rb:15:in
    `run’”
    `call’”
    `pass’”
    `pass’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/middleware.rb:32:in
    `run’”
    `call’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/middleware/world.rb:31:in
    `execute’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/action.rb:570:in
    `block (2 levels) in execute_run’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/action.rb:569:in
    `catch’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/action.rb:569:in
    `block in execute_run’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/action.rb:472:in
    `block in with_error_handling’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/action.rb:472:in
    `catch’”
    `with_error_handling’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/action.rb:564:in
    `execute_run’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/action.rb:285:in
    `execute’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/abstract_flow_step.rb:18:in
    `block (2 levels) in execute’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/abstract.rb:167:in
    `with_meta_calculation’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/abstract_flow_step.rb:17:in
    `block in execute’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/abstract_flow_step.rb:32:in
    `open_action’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/execution_plan/steps/abstract_flow_step.rb:16:in
    `execute’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/director.rb:93:in
    `execute’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/executors/sidekiq/worker_jobs.rb:11:in
    `block (2 levels) in perform’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/executors.rb:18:in
    `run_user_code’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/executors/sidekiq/worker_jobs.rb:9:in
    `block in perform’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/executors/sidekiq/worker_jobs.rb:25:in
    `with_telemetry’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/executors/sidekiq/worker_jobs.rb:8:in
    `perform’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-1.4.7/lib/dynflow/executors/sidekiq/serialization.rb:27:in
    `perform’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:192:in
    `execute_job’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:165:in
    `block (2 levels) in process’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/middleware/chain.rb:128:in
    `block in invoke’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/middleware/chain.rb:133:in
    `invoke’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:164:in
    `block in process’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:137:in
    `block (6 levels) in dispatch’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/job_retry.rb:109:in
    `local’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:136:in
    `block (5 levels) in dispatch’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq.rb:37:in
    `block in module:Sidekiq’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:132:in
    `block (4 levels) in dispatch’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:250:in
    `stats’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:127:in
    `block (3 levels) in dispatch’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/job_logger.rb:8:in
    `call’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:126:in
    `block (2 levels) in dispatch’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/job_retry.rb:74:in
    `global’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:125:in
    `block in dispatch’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/logging.rb:48:in
    `with_context’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/logging.rb:42:in
    `with_job_hash_context’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:124:in
    `dispatch’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:163:in
    `process’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:83:in
    `process_one’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:71:in
    `run’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/util.rb:16:in
    `watchdog’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/sidekiq-5.2.7/lib/sidekiq/util.rb:25:in
    `block in safe_thread’”
  • “/opt/theforeman/tfm/root/usr/share/gems/gems/logging-2.3.0/lib/logging/diagnostic_context.rb:474:in
    `block in create_with_logging_context’”
    4: Actions::Pulp3::ImportMigration (skipped) [ 0.00s / 0.00s ]
    Queue: default

Started at:

Ended at:

Real time: 0.00s

Execution time (excluding suspended state): 0.00s

Input:

reimport_all: false
dependency: Step(2).output
remote_user: admin
remote_cp_user: admin
current_request_id:
current_timezone: UTC
current_user_id: 3
current_organization_id:
current_location_id:
Output:

— {}

@kimpsik okay, it does look like a Pulp 3 issue to me. Can you please make an issue here: https://pulp.plan.io/projects/migration/issues/new ?

In the issue, put the paste you just sent me, your Pulp 3 versions (pip3 list | grep pulp), and a link to this thread.

In the meantime, you can stay on Pulp 2. Watch for updates to your issue and for future updates to Pulp 3 on your Katello server.