PxE Provisioning of Debian OS

Problem:
While trying to provision debian-based OS from ftp, contains unpacked installation-ISO’s, on Bare Metal with PXELinux BIOS (or others) PXE loader I get an error “Unable to render PXELinux template ‘Preseed Custom PXELinux’: expected of components of URI::FTP (scheme, userinfo, host, port, path, typecode)”.
The problem occurs because of foreman uses structure of full debian repo, and looking for kernel and initrd in hardcoded path and fails when foreman-proxy tries to copy them to /srv/tftp/boot/ from non-existent path /dists/…/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/debian-installer/amd64 like described in this post

It works easy and fine for CentOS with default kickstart PXELinux template.

Expected outcome:
Have a chance to deploy Debian (Debian 10 buster in that case) and custom debian-based OS’s on Bare Metal hosts just from shared unpacked ISO’s just like it works for RedHat-based OS’s.

I wonder how could it be done? Put initrd/linux manually on tftp and skip this action in foreman deployment, how? Or should i make some custom provisioning templates? it seems like provisioning is using that path for all Debian-family systems and don’t cares about what’s in template.
How could i solve this problem?
Thank you.

Foreman and Proxy versions:
Foreman 2.5.4-2, Foreman-proxy 2.5.4-1

I guess we may need more conditions here for newer debian https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/blob/develop/app/models/operatingsystems/debian.rb#L4-L12

Looking at your Foreman version, even if we fix it in the upcoming one, you have a long way to upgrade to it. Do you have a plan for getting to some supported Foreman version?