Redhat Enterprise Linux Product packages not reflecting even after sync status showing complete

Problem:
[Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Server RPMs x86_64 7Server]
The above Product repository for version 7, 7.8, 7.9 is not showing packages even though the sync status showing the repos are sync complete, where as the other repository version 7.7 is working fine.
Because of this issue i am not able to add the repository to content and it is failing
Expected outcome:
Should publish version under content view for RHEL 7
Foreman and Proxy versions:
Foreman 2.3.2
Foreman and Proxy plugin versions:
Katello 3.18.1
Distribution and version:
Rhel 7 content view creation and publish not working

@chandramohana Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I will try and help, or find information to get it resolve.d

Are there any errors or warnings in the sync tasks for that product and/or repository?

@jjeffers

Thanks for your response, its completely fine when we sync and it is showing success at sync status, there are no errors when the sync is running. But moving to the products the repository show zero packages at content which is strange and happen only for the Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server Product on 7, 7.8, 7.9. where as 7.7 is completely alright.

Thanks again!

Sometimes getting a warning while doing the sync from the https://foreman-est.com/products/32/repositories/237/ and below is the error,

Katello::Errors::Pulp3Error: Cannot connect to host cdn.redhat.com:443 ssl:default [Connection reset by peer]

But this is inconsistent if i try again it would be success!

Thanks.