- New agenda format
- https://github.com/theforeman/theforeman.org/pull/1850 was merged but https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8359 wasn’t. What to do?
- There will be wiki post for release meeting’s agenda so topics to discuss can be added in that as required by community or release team.
- There are multiple redmine issues without any pull requests and target version for the Puppet ENC extraction. @ezr-ondrej request to go through the list and update the list to reflect current status.
- The puppet api endpoints were removed from the Foreman and it can be the reason for hammer failing to import the puppet classes in nightly pipelines.
- @ezr-ondrej is revisiting unsolved idea by RFC: Single Organization on resources to simplify taxonomies. As we don’t have decision on same removed Refactor #33474: Taxonomix - allow taxable by only one Taxonomy - Foreman from 3.1.
- It will take us more time to move on new documentation repository, accordingly removed Tracker #33169: Make docs.theforeman.org the official Foreman and Katello documentation space - Foreman from 3.1.
- The release should be coming soon with multiple cherry picks including new host details page changes.
- We will be reverting the BMC cred upgrade note as change did not make into 3.0.
- The gem should be available today, @pcreech agreed to complete the rest of the release steps after finishing the existing priority stuff.