- Re-review 1.19.2 issues and move them off potentially
- Not large, will wait till 1.21 work to cool off
- Release packages job kicked off as of meeting, waiting on building
- Known issue with upgrades, installer issue for Foreman scenario
- Webpack fix issue – https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6421
- Need to cleanup older 3.X releases
- Waiting on Foreman packages, will start build and testing Katello packages
- Docs branching fixes
- Will need – https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/7930
- Target RC1 to get build infra tested, with no release till RC2
Sounds good to me. From the Katello side I’m working on wrapping up the release notes and getting a hammer-cli-katello release into packaging.
I just realized I forgot to update the GPG keys in foreman-release so that’ll be another known issue in RC1.