- 1.22 branching is delayed due to two blocking issues:
- foreman installer modules need new releases and are not done yet
- sync from community-templates led to discovering some bugs in the template rendering and snapshot testing. takeaways:
- sync community templates several times during development cycle to ensure no regressions and fix issues when found.
- consider changing the workflow with community templates, perhaps release them as a separate gem or a git sub-module inside the foreman directory, saving the need to sync them all the time
- 1.21.3 upcoming with fix for Bug #26571: Add ACLs around Qpid QMF - Installer - Foreman on the installer side.
- 3.10.1 delayed due to build issues with hammer-katello, and Bug #26571: Add ACLs around Qpid QMF - Installer - Foreman will also be included.
- 3.11 - blocked on solution for https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6669/ - looking into possibility of fixing it on the client side instead of modifying the API.
- 3.12 - @Chris_Roberts will be handling the release, will be looking into the issues targeted for the release.