- The pulp 8.1.1 installer module release remaining but its non blocking as its documentation fix.
- We should branch foreman and external required repos like hammer on same date to avoid build failures. So @pcreech is going to take care of packaging preparation and will handle hammer packaging as well with Foreman core.
- @shiramax agreed to handle hammer branching.
- @Chris_Roberts mentioned 3.17 RC-2 got released, dont see any issues as of now. Looking for few more cherry picks and then decide if we need another RC or GA.
- @iballou shared that 3.16 really not having any bugs, willing to release 3.16.2 in about a week or two