- We can cherry pick below issues,
- Bug #32576: Update Rails stack to 184.108.40.206 - Packaging - Foreman @evgeni agreed to cherry pick this.
- Bug #32529: The installer does not update the katello-ca-consumer-latest symlink to the latest RPM once the bootstrap RPM's release is greater than 9. - Installer - Foreman @wbclark confirmed this can be cherry picked.
- Cherry picks pending for below issues. Requested @wbclark to get these in so we can proceed with release,
- Bug #32309: Installing foreman from certain directories will fail on Failed to call refresh: 'pulpcore-manager collectstatic --noinput' returned 1 instead of one of  - Installer - Foreman
- Feature #31815: Add ability to customize the worker count for the pulpcore-content service - Installer - Foreman
- @jeremylenz pulled the translations in stable branch. Expecting to get RC1 out today or tomorrow.