@ekohl proposed RFC for branching and release process communication and as per the discussion we agree to tag specific person in the post as per duties and other ideas about improving release process.
- @ekohl agreed to check status of 2.4.1 from installer side to confirm if we need to pick anything in release.
@evgeni proposed few issues to cherry pick. As per the review from @tbrisker below is the status on those,
Will be cherry picked in 2.5.1:
- Bug #31307: Can not modify associated hosts if connection to vCenter is down from the Satellite server. - Foreman
- Bug #32397: Confirming interface modal by enter causes whole Host form to get confirmed - Foreman
- Bug #32497: kickstart_kernel_options doesn't handle properly tagged vlan over bond device - Foreman
- Bug #32322: Global Registration: Build status gets set to Pending installation when running script from Registration Tab - Foreman
- Bug #31915: Documentation Button on the Error Page needs correct alignment - Foreman
@ehelms : Request to check if we can cherry pick 32700 for 2.5.1.
Moved off from release:
Tiny change which may or may not make into release,
@evgeni proposed issues to cherry pick,
@jeremylenz acknowledged to have below fixes in release,
- Bug #32623: katello:delete_orphaned_content fails on Katello 3.18 with "backend service pulp3: 503 Service Unavailable" - Katello - Foreman
- Bug #32533: Duplicate YumMetadata index entries in content view repositories causing unneeded capsule sync - Katello - Foreman
- Bug #32436: Errata installation via Host Collection Remote Execution Only Sends First Page of Errata Ids - Katello - Foreman
- Bug #32380: Error performing CreatePulpDiskSpaceNotifications NameError (undefined local variable or method `percentage' for Katello::UINotifications::Pulp::ProxyDiskSpace:Class) - Katello - Foreman
- Bug #32699: Katello 3.18 changed the way RH operating systems are named after sync - Katello - Foreman
- Bug #32624: Client receives 403 forbidden when fetching RHEL content when using custom certificates - Katello - Foreman
- Bug #32582: Unable to delete Red Hat repository due to "bad" root repo data from older Katello - Katello - Foreman
- Bug #32725: katello-change-hostname should handle --no-enable-puppet properly - Packaging - Foreman
The 4.0.2 was left out from tool belt, should be added now.
- Not a lot of changes since last meeting.