- The pulpcore 3.14 has been released.
- Expecting to merge installer side changes soon,
- The Foreman nightly has broken due to newer version of rake. The fix has been merged. Having working nightly should help to test the pulpcore 3.14 changes.
- @ezr-ondrej has opened pull request for missing settings to help fixing Katello nightly.
- @wbclark the next course of action is to merge above installer changes and manually test those in nightly. This should save a day to know the failures, if any?
- @jjeffers The Katello’s work with respect to pulpcore 3.14 has been merged in master and few new bugs discovered.
- @tbrisker and @ezr-ondrej proposed to postpone branching of 2.6/3.0 to have puppet plugin changes in this release only. We are yet to decide which all timelines should be pushed further.
- Once installer changes for pulpcore 3.14 are merged and we are done with few remaining cherry picks 2.5.2 should be released.
- The pulpcore 3.14 changes have been merged in Katello master and cherry picking those into 4.1 branch can attribute delay to get 4.1.1 released.
- Having Katello nightly green with pulpcore 3.14 changes is prerequisite.
- @jjeffers Planned to get this released soon however pulpcore 3.14 changes delayed this release.