- @ezr-ondrej is testing scratch builds to know failures.
- The 3.0 will by default have the puppet plugin installed and there will be an option to disable the plugin if not required.
- @ehelms : Once renaming the 2.6 to 3.0 confirmed need to diligently change version number in all the places.
- The pulpcore 3.14 changes for installer and Katello have been merged.
- The 2.5.2 train should start today, if time permits @tbrisker will tag the release.
- The pulpcore related changes have been merged and waiting for Foreman 2.5.2 to be available.
- There are six pending issues. Important issue to fix is capsule sync failing when pulp3 is enabled.
- Though 3.18 is EOL, there is plan to do 3.18.4. This is being planned for fixes about pulp3 migrations.