- Nightly pipelines are broken however we wont delay the stabilization week.
- We will take the call next week according to status of nightly about branching timeline.
- Most of the installer modules are ready with pull requests, expecting to have those released within a day or two.
- Requested to have proper ‘fixed in’ added on redmine for installer changes as its hard figure out if issues have been fixed for specific release.
- Checklist for version bump to 3.0 : Process to update nightly from Foreman 2.6 to Foreman 3.0
- No changes required in terms of Katello 4.1.2
- @Justin_Sherrill is the release owner for 4.2.
- Should start cherry picks and then proceed with release.