- Nightly builds(rpm, deb) are still broken because of hammer-cli-foreman and hammer-cli-foreman-puppet.
- The action plan is to do actual hammer releases prior to branching and let the nightly turn green.
- Expecting to branch tomorrow, as @ofedoren releasing the hammer packages today.
- @mcorr is prioritizing the Foreman Manual Reboot proposal. This will make https://docs.theforeman.org/ as primary documentation site for Foreman and Katello. The change is expected to happen on or before 3.0 GA.
- Good to get pending pull requests merged on foreman-packaging before branching.
- @Justin_Sherrill raised pull request for mash configurations. The Katello master source release pipeline is failing intermittently because of React issues.